"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I'm going to be honest, just lynch somebody. I don't care who at this point. if it's me, it's me, but this is way slower than it should be.

Here, I’ll get it going again.

unvote, vote jif

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, he made a political post. Dan hid it and asked him not to do it so JC came right back hard with another one. Think its only for a couple weeks or so. 

I guess the Magic 8 ball told him to do it again.  Dammit JC.  

If anything was gonna get him banned I would have thought it'd have been an ill-advised Dustin Diamond post.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I guess the Magic 8 ball told him to do it again.  Dammit JC.  

If anything was gonna get him banned I would have thought it'd have been an ill-advised Dustin Diamond post.

He was just in a mood it seemed. Even the best of us have  bad days. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did….did @Jetscode1 just get banned?  lol.  nycdan posted this in the Galllows thread:

So in the annals of "What NOT to do" on this site...

When a Mod hides your overtly political post and sends you a PM telling you to cut the crap but holds off on the ban because maybe you were having a bad moment...

...and you come right back and post it again.

That's a one-way ticket to The Gallows.

We can thank JetsCode1 for that wonderful lesson plan.

Never thought that he'd be the one of us to get banned for a political post, lol.

#FreeJC

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Wouldnt be upset, honestly.  I have a meaningless role and besides, it would provide more time to post about Braxton's abs.

Solid. 

Hey noobs - Jif’s favorite role in mafia is vanilla townie, so he can scum hint with no help. This is a stinky stank reply…

Unvote, vote Jif

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Here, I’ll get it going again.

unvote, vote jif

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I said Unvote, vote beaver

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Solid. 

Hey noobs - Jif’s favorite role in mafia is vanilla townie, so he can scum hint with no help. This is a stinky stank reply…

Unvote, vote Jif

hmmm.....gross.

8 minutes ago, Beaver said:

hmmm.....gross.

Oh, okay.

The first JIF vote was an obvious joke. I simply moved back to you. Him chiming in and insinuating he’s vanilla snd it’s useless is a ping. So I voted him for real, which is explained already.

How is that gross?

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, okay.

The first JIF vote was an obvious joke. I simply moved back to you. Him chiming in and insinuating he’s vanilla snd it’s useless is a ping. So I voted him for real, which is explained already.

How is that gross?

I don't remember you jumping on someone that quick from one post.  Normally, you might create a little bit more of a dialog (like you are doing with me) before jumping on someone.   You know Jif better than I but the switch seemed quick.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, okay.

How is that gross?

I'm not vanilla, thought I made that obvious.  It's just a silly role, it's useful simply because of the size but meh, I'm disposable. 

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

I don't remember you jumping on someone that quick from one post.  Normally, you might create a little bit more of a dialog (like you are doing with me) before jumping on someone.   You know Jif better than I but the switch seemed quick.

Wut?

Don’t use meta if you don’t know someone’s meta.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm not vanilla, thought I made that obvious.  It's just a silly role, it's useful simply because of the size but meh, I'm disposable. 

Usually if someone say “I’m useless” it infers vanilla. I feel like your walking it back.

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Wouldnt be upset, honestly.  I have a meaningless role and besides, it would provide more time to post about Braxton's abs.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Usually if someone say “I’m useless” it infers vanilla. I feel like your walking it back.

Obvious bias but it seems quite obvious I'm saying that I'm not vanilla.  

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Obvious bias but it seems quite obvious I'm saying that I'm not vanilla.  

Vanilla is a role. It can be read either way, but, okay.

I mean, someone has to force the game to happen. Perfect theory? Maybe not. Still, I’d like to run you up to see if you truly roll over or not. 

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vanilla is a role. It can be read either way, but, okay.

I mean, someone has to force the game to happen. Perfect theory? Maybe not. Still, I’d like to run you up to see if you truly roll over or not. 

Oh yeah, run me up baby, run me all the way up!

3 hours ago, Beaver said:

What are you talking about? Ape jumps votes quickly all the time. Many times to catch people's reactions, and now he just caught yours.

I'm good with my vote on you.

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I had Beaver in my town pile, but maybe pulling a Costanza and doing the opposite is the thing to do.  We need a dead body y'all.  And if Spoot isn't in his corner in this one then there's gotta be something to it.

Unvote vote Beaver

Suspicious Weighing Options GIF by Law & Order

GBtS??

• Haha 1