Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Hated this vote was quoting me as voting for Pac

Your very next vote is on Pac.

Benny Hill What GIF

 

 

Edit was because I changed OK (fat-fingered) to on.

You still haven’t figured out how to play, I see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You guys really think I bus the same way every game that I did years ago, don’t you.  This is kinda getting lazy at this point.  

Gross wifom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude sorry about the pup homeboy! 

Appreciate it. Our vet surgery in Boston s 3-4x more expensive than the vet my parents use, so we made a road trip, got her the surgery snd are camped out for recovery. 

She had fatty masses all up under her chest. Some typicall lipomas, some getting sent for analysis. Poor girl looks like she was hit by a truck. 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Appreciate it. Our vet surgery in Boston s 3-4x more expensive than the vet my parents use, so we made a road trip, got her the surgery snd are camped out for recovery. 

She had fatty masses all up under her chest. Some typicall lipomas, some getting sent for analysis. Poor girl looks like she was hit by a truck. 

Yikes man. I’m sorry brother. Prayers being sent for the little lady! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No it’s a null tell.  It’s like FOSing @Verbal for saying “teehee”.  Being a heavy busser doesn’t justify me being scum every time I happen to end up on a scum train.

No, that’s the logic part snd it’s true.

You saying it is a wifom. Regardless if the logic part.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Appreciate it. Our vet surgery in Boston s 3-4x more expensive than the vet my parents use, so we made a road trip, got her the surgery snd are camped out for recovery. 

She had fatty masses all up under her chest. Some typicall lipomas, some getting sent for analysis. Poor girl looks like she was hit by a truck. 

Here is to the road of recovery!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No it’s a null tell.  It’s like FOSing @Verbal for saying “teehee”.  Being a heavy busser doesn’t justify me being scum every time I happen to end up on a scum train.

Sure but in the fashion you did it, with Cock self voting, it looked contrived.  Then with a victory lap and creating wifom off it once it was called out?  It’s the best reason I see for a vote and with good logic and you gave a scum list with only town reads, which is also gross.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Sure but in the fashion you did it, with Cock self voting, it looked contrived.  Then with a victory lap and creating wifom off it once it was called out?  It’s the best reason I see for a vote and with good logic and you gave a scum list with only town reads, which is also gross.  

 

✅✅✅

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Beaver said:

Ok I'm going to be busy at the 7 pm deadline (Assuming that is 7pm EST).     

 

Unvote

Vote Pac

Independence Day Summer GIF

This vote is the one that catches my eye. Was 4-3 barry vs pac and he turns it into 4-4. Not the strongest logic i know, but as good as any for me at this point since it’s pretty light. 80 subsequently makes it l-1 on barry before he self hammers. 

Could be barry just wanted out of the game and it’s an easy bus spot for 80 but for now

unvote vote beaver

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

This vote is the one that catches my eye. Was 4-3 barry vs pac and he turns it into 4-4. Not the strongest logic i know, but as good as any for me at this point since it’s pretty light. 80 subsequently makes it l-1 on barry before he self hammers. 

Could be barry just wanted out of the game and it’s an easy bus spot for 80 but for now

unvote vote beaver

Yep……I wasn’t going to be around at the deadline so I made it a competing train.   I had already placed Barry at l-1.  He fake revealed as vanilla town.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

This vote is the one that catches my eye. Was 4-3 barry vs pac and he turns it into 4-4. Not the strongest logic i know, but as good as any for me at this point since it’s pretty light. 80 subsequently makes it l-1 on barry before he self hammers. 

Could be barry just wanted out of the game and it’s an easy bus spot for 80 but for now

unvote vote beaver

 

15 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yep……I wasn’t going to be around at the deadline so I made it a competing train.   I had already placed Barry at l-1.  He fake revealed as vanilla town.  

Eew. I hate when people are like, “I did this and this, and you should have interpreted as a town thing”.

Unvote, vote beaver

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

 

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (3) - Spoot, JVOR, Ape

Pac (2) - Crusher, 80

Spoot (1) - Beaver

Crusher (1) - Spoot

80 (1) - JiF

 

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

I think Spoots vote is on me and can be removed off Crusher.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Thrilling game, I'd say...lol

Hard to think about anything else other than Berrios and those abs returning, if I'm being honest...

My wife loves nice calves (and hates dudes who skip leg day).  Every day I've done everything in my power to prevent her from seeing pictures of Braxton Berrios.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did….did @Jetscode1 just get banned?  lol.  nycdan posted this in the Galllows thread:

 

So in the annals of "What NOT to do" on this site...

When a Mod hides your overtly political post and sends you a PM telling you to cut the crap but holds off on the ban because maybe you were having a bad moment...

...and you come right back and post it again.

That's a one-way ticket to The Gallows.

We can thank JetsCode1 for that wonderful lesson plan.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did….did @Jetscode1 just get banned?  lol.  nycdan posted this in the Galllows thread:

 

So in the annals of "What NOT to do" on this site...

When a Mod hides your overtly political post and sends you a PM telling you to cut the crap but holds off on the ban because maybe you were having a bad moment...

...and you come right back and post it again.

That's a one-way ticket to The Gallows.

We can thank JetsCode1 for that wonderful lesson plan.

 

🥺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m glad I didn’t have to modkill Joe Douglas, but now that the big headline FA days are done I might have to modkill one (or all) of you if we don’t pick it up. 

DEADLINE TOMORROW AT 7:00 PM

Pick me, pick me!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did….did @Jetscode1 just get banned?  lol.  nycdan posted this in the Galllows thread:

 

So in the annals of "What NOT to do" on this site...

When a Mod hides your overtly political post and sends you a PM telling you to cut the crap but holds off on the ban because maybe you were having a bad moment...

...and you come right back and post it again.

That's a one-way ticket to The Gallows.

We can thank JetsCode1 for that wonderful lesson plan.

 

Yeah, he made a political post. Dan hid it and asked him not to do it so JC came right back hard with another one. Think its only for a couple weeks or so. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I'm going to be honest, just lynch somebody. I don't care who at this point. if it's me, it's me, but this is way slower than it should be.

Haha, yeah it's dragged a bit. I'm not lynching you because I'm happy your playing because eventually the game will pick up. I like my vote on Pac. No particular reason. Except Pac. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, yeah it's dragged a bit. I'm not lynching you because I'm happy your playing because eventually the game will pick up. I like my vote on Pac. No particular reason. Except Pac. 

Logic checks out.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...