"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude sorry about the pup homeboy! 

Appreciate it. Our vet surgery in Boston s 3-4x more expensive than the vet my parents use, so we made a road trip, got her the surgery snd are camped out for recovery. 

She had fatty masses all up under her chest. Some typicall lipomas, some getting sent for analysis. Poor girl looks like she was hit by a truck. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Appreciate it. Our vet surgery in Boston s 3-4x more expensive than the vet my parents use, so we made a road trip, got her the surgery snd are camped out for recovery. 

She had fatty masses all up under her chest. Some typicall lipomas, some getting sent for analysis. Poor girl looks like she was hit by a truck. 

Yikes man. I’m sorry brother. Prayers being sent for the little lady! 

• Sympathy 3

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No it’s a null tell.  It’s like FOSing @Verbal for saying “teehee”.  Being a heavy busser doesn’t justify me being scum every time I happen to end up on a scum train.

No, that’s the logic part snd it’s true.

You saying it is a wifom. Regardless if the logic part.

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Here is to the road of recovery!!!

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No it’s a null tell.  It’s like FOSing @Verbal for saying “teehee”.  Being a heavy busser doesn’t justify me being scum every time I happen to end up on a scum train.

Sure but in the fashion you did it, with Cock self voting, it looked contrived.  Then with a victory lap and creating wifom off it once it was called out?  It’s the best reason I see for a vote and with good logic and you gave a scum list with only town reads, which is also gross.  

23 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Sure but in the fashion you did it, with Cock self voting, it looked contrived.  Then with a victory lap and creating wifom off it once it was called out?  It’s the best reason I see for a vote and with good logic and you gave a scum list with only town reads, which is also gross.  

On 3/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Beaver said:

Ok I'm going to be busy at the 7 pm deadline (Assuming that is 7pm EST).     

Unvote

Vote Pac

Independence Day Summer GIF

This vote is the one that catches my eye. Was 4-3 barry vs pac and he turns it into 4-4. Not the strongest logic i know, but as good as any for me at this point since it’s pretty light. 80 subsequently makes it l-1 on barry before he self hammers. 

Could be barry just wanted out of the game and it’s an easy bus spot for 80 but for now

unvote vote beaver

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

This vote is the one that catches my eye. Was 4-3 barry vs pac and he turns it into 4-4. Not the strongest logic i know, but as good as any for me at this point since it’s pretty light. 80 subsequently makes it l-1 on barry before he self hammers. 

Could be barry just wanted out of the game and it’s an easy bus spot for 80 but for now

unvote vote beaver

Yep……I wasn’t going to be around at the deadline so I made it a competing train.   I had already placed Barry at l-1.  He fake revealed as vanilla town.  

25 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

unvote vote beaver

15 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yep……I wasn’t going to be around at the deadline so I made it a competing train.   I had already placed Barry at l-1.  He fake revealed as vanilla town.  

Eew. I hate when people are like, “I did this and this, and you should have interpreted as a town thing”.

Unvote, vote beaver

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (3) - Spoot, JVOR, Ape

Pac (2) - Crusher, 80

Spoot (1) - Beaver

Crusher (1) - Spoot

80 (1) - JiF

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

I think Spoots vote is on me and can be removed off Crusher.

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Thrilling game, I'd say...lol

Hard to think about anything else other than Berrios and those abs returning, if I'm being honest...

My wife loves nice calves (and hates dudes who skip leg day).  Every day I've done everything in my power to prevent her from seeing pictures of Braxton Berrios.

Did….did @Jetscode1 just get banned?  lol.  nycdan posted this in the Galllows thread:

So in the annals of "What NOT to do" on this site...

When a Mod hides your overtly political post and sends you a PM telling you to cut the crap but holds off on the ban because maybe you were having a bad moment...

...and you come right back and post it again.

That's a one-way ticket to The Gallows.

We can thank JetsCode1 for that wonderful lesson plan.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did….did @Jetscode1 just get banned?  lol.  nycdan posted this in the Galllows thread:

When a Mod hides your overtly political post and sends you a PM telling you to cut the crap but holds off on the ban because maybe you were having a bad moment...

?

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m glad I didn’t have to modkill Joe Douglas, but now that the big headline FA days are done I might have to modkill one (or all) of you if we don’t pick it up. 

DEADLINE TOMORROW AT 7:00 PM

Pick me, pick me!!!

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, he made a political post. Dan hid it and asked him not to do it so JC came right back hard with another one. Think its only for a couple weeks or so. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I'm going to be honest, just lynch somebody. I don't care who at this point. if it's me, it's me, but this is way slower than it should be.

Haha, yeah it's dragged a bit. I'm not lynching you because I'm happy your playing because eventually the game will pick up. I like my vote on Pac. No particular reason. Except Pac. 

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, yeah it's dragged a bit. I'm not lynching you because I'm happy your playing because eventually the game will pick up. I like my vote on Pac. No particular reason. Except Pac. 

Logic checks out.

• Haha 3