Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 2 - GAME OVER, CONSPIRACY WINS


Recommended Posts

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (3) - Spoot, JVOR, 80

Pac (1) - Crusher

Spoot (1) - Beaver

80 (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - Ape

 

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 3/18 at 4:00 pm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

It's a rarity, but yes.  Something isn't right between you 2 beavers and its worth prodding.  

Took you how long to prod one beaver and now you want to prod 2 at the same time?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

It's a rarity, but yes.  Something isn't right between you 2 beavers and its worth prodding.  

Nah, it's just a game.  I think he's scum.  He thinks I'm scum.   confess, are you scum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m extending deadline to tomorrow at 4. But this is a weak, weak showing.

I think it's pretty clear at this point, JN Mafia is dead.  As much as some of us pine for the old days, it will never be the same.  We had a good run and it was fun but those days are done.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Beaver said:

Nah, it's just a game.  I think he's scum.  He thinks I'm scum.   confess, are you scum?

 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn’t mean for that to sound like I was saying you 2 are having an actual real life spat, lol.  

You dodged my question scum.

Suspicious Family Matters GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I think it's pretty clear at this point, JN Mafia is dead.  As much as some of us pine for the old days, it will never be the same.  We had a good run and it was fun but those days are done.

 

Need another Pandemic to refuel the flame 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (2) - Spoot, 80

Pac (2) - Crusher, JVOR

Spoot (1) - Beaver

80 (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - Ape

 

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 3/18 at 4:00 pm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Are you suggesting me confirming I'm not scum would have provided any helpful information to you?  lol.  

Maybe...maybe not.....you keep dodging the question though.    

Happy Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I think it's pretty clear at this point, JN Mafia is dead.  As much as some of us pine for the old days, it will never be the same.  We had a good run and it was fun but those days are done.

Sadly, this.

It's no fault of @jvill 51's.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

true I didn't want to go back any farther in the image banks

I actually think he's referring to farther back before even you or I played Mafia.

When we started, JN Mafia was already on the down slide. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

We've been playing on this site for over 12 or 13 years on the site, which is kind of crazy.

Yeah, I'm happy to have experienced just a small fraction of that time.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I actually think he's referring to farther back before even you or I played Mafia.

When we started, JN Mafia was already on the down slide. 

 

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm happy to have experienced just a small fraction of that time.

yeah I gathered that... I think I had played like 5-6 years ago.. and they already were talking about how mafia was dying... the first year or 2 I played were probably the best

 

and yes happy I got to play when I did

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stark said:

true I didn't want to go back any farther in the image banks

 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I actually think he's referring to farther back before even you or I played Mafia.

When we started, JN Mafia was already on the down slide. 

 

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

We've been playing on this site for over 12 or 13 years on the site, which is kind of crazy.

All of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

Are you really this dense?

What is wrong with you two?  At least I can expect this from Beaver, a newer player,  but not you.  

Someone saying “I’m town” is meaningless.  It adds nothing, short of the presence of the rare lie detector.  Beaver is trying to “gotcha” me on something incredibly stupid. 

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FINAL DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Beaver (2) - Spoot, 80

Pac (2) - Crusher, JVOR

Spoot (1) - Beaver

80 (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - Ape

 

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

DEADLINE PASSED. RANDOM LYNCH INCOMING

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUT FIRST, THE ENTIRE HOUSTON TEXANS ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN MODKILLED FOR TRADING DESHAUN WATSON TO ANOTHER AFC TEAM. I MEAN JESUS ******* CHRIST AS IF THERE WEREN'T ALREADY ENOUGH QBs IN THIS GOD DAMN CONFERENCE.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

BUT FIRST, THE ENTIRE HOUSTON TEXANS ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN MODKILLED FOR TRADING DESHAUN WATSON TO ANOTHER AFC TEAM. I MEAN JESUS ******* CHRIST AS IF THERE WEREN'T ALREADY ENOUGH QBs IN THIS GOD DAMN CONFERENCE.

Wait WTF.....what did I miss?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

BUT FIRST, THE ENTIRE HOUSTON TEXANS ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN MODKILLED FOR TRADING DESHAUN WATSON TO ANOTHER AFC TEAM. I MEAN JESUS ******* CHRIST AS IF THERE WEREN'T ALREADY ENOUGH QBs IN THIS GOD DAMN CONFERENCE.

Why not just modkill Deshaun Watson?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...