Anyone Interested in JetNation Group Outing -- Jets vs Dolphins (MetLife Oct 9 1pm)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, Pepe la JET said:

We are coming over from Scotland in October. We will be doing the Pittsburgh game on the 2nd and the Dolphins game on the 9th. Would be great to meet up with JetNation.

Where can we find you all on the day?

Cheers PLJ

PepeLaJET Metlife 2017.jpg

Bring @Panzer Division Marduk if you connect through Heathrow - Hard Core Mate!

On 8/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, Pepe la JET said:

We are coming over from Scotland in October. We will be doing the Pittsburgh game on the 2nd and the Dolphins game on the 9th. Would be great to meet up with JetNation.

Where can we find you all on the day?

Cheers PLJ

PepeLaJET Metlife 2017.jpg

Awesome, do you want to tailgate with us?

On 9/2/2022 at 6:36 PM, Pepe la JET said:

That would be fantastic, any info on location and what to bring would be appreciated.  

Sure thing we sold all of our game tickets but we have room for people at our tailgate. Here is some more info if you want to join the tailgate, we will do all the work all you have to do is show up and have a good time. Plenty to eat and drink, thanks. 

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-dolphins-metlife-oct-9-1pm/

On 7/26/2022 at 9:04 PM, Maxman said:

Are you really? You are JetNation original guard.  I remember weird stuff but I think you are the first person that found us and signed up here because of a google search. I remember being pumped!

Definitely tailgate with us and if you need tickets the group seats are pretty good too.

Booked my flights!! I'm going w/a group...but...please text me!!!  I want to come hang!
402-980-4237 

LFG!!

11 hours ago, jales22 said:

Booked my flights!! I'm going w/a group...but...please text me!!!  I want to come hang!
402-980-4237 

LFG!!

Awesome. The first person to find JetNation via Google!  

Shoot me a private message, definitely hang out with us and tailgate!  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 10:36 PM, Maxman said:

So pumped for this game. The tailgate is going to be a blast.

I will transfer the tickets when I'm back from Pittsburgh.

Anyone who wants to tailgate with us you can still sign up here:

https://JetNation.com/shop

Consider me the slow one ... how are we getting the tickets?  Will you simply hand out at the tailgate?  Or will you email us an electronic copy?

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Consider me the slow one ... how are we getting the tickets?  Will you simply hand out at the tailgate?  Or will you email us an electronic copy?

Thanks in advance.

Electronic transfer, I am behind the times but now that I am back from Pitt I have plans to get this wrapped up on Wednesday. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Got my tickets!   

I did the thing and everything seems. Ok. I’ll definitely need my son who is taking robotics classes to help me figure out the Apple wallet thing ?

Definitely try to put them in your Apple Wallet before you get there! Sometimes the connection in the parking lot is slow.

• Upvote 2

All of the tickets have been transferred. If you signed up for the tailgate only, I have your name on the list.

If anyone else wants to tailgate with us please sign up for that soon so we have a final head count.  Thanks!

It is going to be a blast.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Is this me and the emails were sent with the ticket information? I haven’t seen them in my mailbox yet.

I sent you a PM, I don't see your email in the list of orders that we have received.

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

All the seats have been transferred, please check your email and accept the transfer.

@Panzer Division Marduk I moved you so you are sitting next to me. I am not with the group. Most of everyone in the group is in 131 I am in the other corner end zone.  Consider yourself warned.  :)

Looking forward to the tailgate and meeting you guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

All the seats have been transferred, please check your email and accept the transfer.

@Panzer Division Marduk I moved you so you are sitting next to me. I am not with the group. Most of everyone in the group is in 131 I am in the other corner end zone.  Consider yourself warned.  :)

You’re taking @Panzer Division Marduk from our section? I’m 1-0 with him by my side (Titans). You’ve doomed us Max!!

56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You could have him back but you have to pay a premium. He tailgate it with us last week so he's a VIP lol

He was at the Pittsburgh game? That guy lives some kind of life! I’m jealous of him and leftHe was at the Pittsburgh game? That guy lives some kind of life! I’m jealous of him and @Lith

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

He was at the Pittsburgh game? That guy lives some kind of life! I’m jealous of him and leftHe was at the Pittsburgh game? That guy lives some kind of life! I’m jealous of him and @Lith

Why in the world would you be jealous of me.  If I had any sort of life I would not spend like 18 hours a day on this wretched site.

Enjoy the game this weekend!!!

• Haha 1

It was back in 2015 when you went to the Mets World Series game and then didn’t you hit the Super Bowl one year followed by some other event? I forget but at the time I was living through vicariously. 

Yup. I went to the lone Mets win in the 15 series. Was also at the clincher at Wrigley that year. Plus a Rose Bowl, And 2 Super Bowls.

Ok, so maybe it doesn’t suck to be me.