Anyone Interested in JetNation Group Outing -- Jets vs Dolphins (MetLife Oct 9 1pm)

58 minutes ago, Larz said:

So my son says to me when we got in the car to leave,

“ Jets fans are the coolest people and we have the best chant “

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

That is awesome!

I will say this, I have met the most amazing people through this site. JetNation has given me so much more than I have given it so to speak. Not even close.

My son Shane and I have a joke, because he has been going to tailgates since he is 4 years old. He spent so many Sundays talking to people at a young age. We always said he learned his social skills from Jets games and that is why he is successful now.  :)

Faba was at the game and I think Frank met him for the first time when he was like 8 years old. So @Larz I totally agree with your son's assessment!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 10/13/2022 at 12:23 AM, Maxman said:

We didn't get everyone in the group photo but here are a bunch of us. Great day!

Sorry I missed it.  That is 2 Ws in a row, Phil.  You know how to pick the games.  Hope to be there next year, as long as we avoid my grandson's birthday weekend.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 12:28 AM, Maxman said:

@Mogglez @Larz @Jet Nut @eddiejs1 @courtnj18 @Biggs @Flushing Roots @OilfieldJet @GATA (next year lol) @32EBoozer @SteveKonek @Panzer Division Marduk @tommccabe @FidelioJet @Alka @Gastineau Lives (for a minute) @Gibby @faba@OtherwiseHappyinLife @FidelioJet@RSJ@NorthCoastJetsFan

Thanks for coming out to the tailgate. It was a great time!

Big shout out to @OilfieldJet who showed up, jumped in the family picture and kicked me off the grill. Dude is a straight up boss.  :)

Seriously thanks so much for the help, you are a life saver.

Great meeting many of you for the first time. Great catching up with so many again.

The Jets made it a fun day even better. Love when that happens.

I promise I’m going next year . But I am on my way to the stadium now LFG

• Upvote 1