Anyone Interested in JetNation Group Outing -- Jets vs Dolphins (MetLife Oct 9 1pm)

On 5/13/2022 at 11:29 AM, Dcat said:

Forget the bus.  Not sure where your travel origination, but you can get a parking pass cheap if you buy it early (i.e.  soon).  If you arrive EARLY, you can park wherever you want probably close to where the JN set up is.  If late, you go where the parking lot clowns try to send you, which might be a long walk.  Lots of people have extra parking passes and they throw them up on stubhub.  I have two but sometimes only need one depending on how my son is getting there but I usually don't know until a day or two before the game.  As game approaches, prices escalate.   Months out, usually below the average.   

I would be driving from Maine (probably rent a car), maybe drive back after the game but the Hilton @Lith mentioned sounds like a better option.

I guess I gotta do some research on the trip to decide

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I would be driving from Maine (probably rent a car), maybe drive back after the game but the Hilton @Lith mentioned sounds like a better option.

I guess I gotta do some research on the trip to decide

The Hilton is directly across the highway on the Eastbound side of Rte 3.  It's a good hotel with a good Sunday brunch... (but you will be tailgating anyway).  Free shuttle to the game (you can not cross rte 3 by foot, IIRC)

• Upvote 1

Seems like a lot of interest so far. The Jets are giving me pricing information this week. I prepaid so we should have an earlier sign up time (better seats).

Seat preference; upper, mez, lower?

Mezz and lower level end zone are the best value imo.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:49 AM, Jet Nut said:

Im in Max. 

Anyone who is interested or on the fence should make the effort to come, it was a blast last year.  Was so much fun rooting at the game with JN brethren.

Thanks in advance 

Thats good advice…. Im gonna try to make it. In Charlotte, we go to an away game every year but MetLife sounds fun. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

No, I mention which games I'm going to be at well in advance, you clearly forget each year. ?

Probably Bengals as well, if I can sort it out with work.

Me forget something? I honestly can't remember the last time that even happened.

• Haha 4

On 5/13/2022 at 1:26 AM, Maxman said:

So far @Larz and @Mogglez have said this game looks good for a group outing. I am going to talk to the Jets, I would put together options for ticket and tailgate and tailgate only.

Just gauging preliminary interest right now, so chime in if you think you might be interested in going.

Thanks!

Tailgate Joe?

Spoke to the Jets today, it sounds like the Dolphins game will work and they should be giving me the pricing next week.

So I will post the info and make it available for purchase as soon as I have it. I am not going to be able to swing buying a ton of extra tickets so it will be more of a head count kind of thing.  Anyone who decides to go later can tailgate with us but just wouldn't be able to sit with the group.

More info soon, thanks everyone.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Spoke to the Jets today, it sounds like the Dolphins game will work and they should be giving me the pricing next week.

So I will post the info and make it available for purchase as soon as I have it. I am not going to be able to swing buying a ton of extra tickets so it will be more of a head count kind of thing.  Anyone who decides to go later can tailgate with us but just wouldn't be able to sit with the group.

So, do you tailgate for every game? I'm coming to the 11/6 victory over the Bills and would appreciate any info on how to find you guys, and any other useful info. Many thanks.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

I want to sit next to @Panzer Division Marduk after that Tenn. victory! All the seating must remain the same. Everyone must wear the same outfit they wore that game. Even the menu for the tailgate. We must replicate what led us to victory. 
I have the OVER in that 5.5 wins Vegas play !

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jethead said:

So, do you tailgate for every game? I'm coming to the 11/6 victory over the Bills and would appreciate any info on how to find you guys, and any other useful info. Many thanks.

How many people are you going to the game with? That's going to be a good game.

On 5/19/2022 at 10:45 PM, Maxman said:

This will be my first game with you guys.  How much money per person for the tailgate?  Thanks.  I want to make sure I have enough cash on me.

My family had season tickets since the early 90s.. we moved to Florida in 2001. Haven’t been to a game since. 
We’re planning a trip for this game! 
Count us in! 

Good thing is… we won’t be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs at this point so the game will be a good one!! Lol

55 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I passed out at a GNR concert in the parking lot. I cannot return until I take a mandatory 6 hour online code of conduct course. 

Seems a little extreme to ban you for life for passing out.  But, I agree you shouldn't indulge so heavily that you passed out.   I hope you weren't driving?

11 hours ago, Jethead said:

Just two of us. Really psyched. Jets are going to turn some heads.

We aren't doing anything group outing that wise, but you guys can definitely tailgate with us. We are there every week. Just remind me before hand please. I will make sure I wear pants that tailgate lol.

Shoot me a PM when it gets closer, definitely tailgate with us, thanks!

i said i was going to come out for a game... originally that sounded like something that was trending towards week 1... but i can do this if that makes more sense. 

Been to like a dozen Jets games -- none at home tho!