Anyone Interested in JetNation Group Outing -- Jets vs Dolphins (MetLife Oct 9 1pm)

19 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

He was at the Pittsburgh game? That guy lives some kind of life! I’m jealous of him and leftHe was at the Pittsburgh game? That guy lives some kind of life! I’m jealous of him and @Lith

Sorry, last home game.

20 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Where is the tailgate at?

F11

The funny part is I finally bought a JetNation flag, working on getting the flag pole set up now.  Nowhere near your level of expertise but this is step one for us.  :)

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

We will be in F11. We are pulling in at 8am, bagels with butter and cream cheese will be out right away, food should be ready by 9.

Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Meatball Sliders, side salad

Bud Light, Miller Lite, Yuenling, White Claws

Soda, Diet Soda and Water

We have tailgating games: Corn Hole, Beer Pong and Tossin Tens (skeeball version of Cornhole)

Get there early, we are packing up at 12, the Jets said the stadium is packed tomorrow. This way we can get in there early and not miss anything.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

F11

The funny part is I finally bought a JetNation flag, working on getting the flag pole set up now.  Nowhere near your level of expertise but this is step one for us.  :)

Nice. Get a lot of flags!  Big game tomorrow. Can’t wait! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

What a fantastic get together today y’all.  It was a pleasure seeing everyone!

Sorry I missed you today. We got to the tailgate late. 
Great seats @Maxman

My 3 boys had a blast ? Best possible game for your 1st Jets game! Great D, Breeece and great weather. Too many Dolphin fans for my liking but glad they went home depressed and lighter in the wallet!

• Upvote 2

Same sentiment as others when it comes to our get togethers, it’s a fantastic time for everyone.  Best part is how nice we are as a group.  And how like a year ago, I can’t wait for the next one.  Even Mrs Nut had a great time.  As always, thanks so much Max, you’re the best!

Now if we could get @T0mShane to make an appearance 

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I think you need a BIG JetNation Flag hoisted far above the Winnebago. Makes finding the tailgate easier!

All the other lesser Jet Fan Groups have them. Gotham City Crew was rocking yesterday!

We have a flag and the flag holder that I was given as a gift was put to use yesterday. For about 2 seconds and then we realized the one I was given couldn't handle the weight of the RV. So it cracked.

But we don't do tailgates each week, only been having the one each year. So normally we don't want people finding us.  :)

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2022 at 9:16 PM, 32EBoozer said:

You’re taking @Panzer Division Marduk from our section? I’m 1-0 with him by my side (Titans). You’ve doomed us Max!!

Hey, Jets are now 2-0 when you go to the JN Tailgate. You get all the credit now.?

Thanks Phil for running this, and it was great to meet so many of you guys,

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1