Going to my First Ever Jets Home Game, Here in 2022

On 5/16/2022 at 11:39 AM, Matt39 said:

Giants Stadium wasnt good either I agree. But the place had the ability to get loud and provide home field even for the Jets. New joint is sterile. I don’t need amenities or anything just something that makes it seem it’s a home field while also accommodating fans with some expected conveniences. 

MetLife gets loud, and has gotten loud on the extremely seldom occasions since it opened when there was reason to be loud.  As much as I hate MetLife, that part is an unfair comparison because of how sh*tty the team has been.  

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2022 at 11:48 AM, Warfish said:

Was no option for Parking (I went through Ticketmaster) when I bought the tickets, maybe because it was "Presale"?

Regardless, I'll get it sorted.  Seats look great, I'm very excited to finally get a chance to see and be at a home game, and hope that I get a chance to meet Max face to face after all these years.  

Shame the "Forum Get-together" game is looking to be another weekend, but this was the right weekend for me.  Wife and I are Hyped!

Yeah, I think the parking passes are coming at a later date.  At the very worst there is a satellite lot you can park at and shuttle to for $40 so you should be good regardless!

Enjoy it ‘Fish.  I’ll be at the JN meetup but am looking at other games right now.  Perhaps I’ll see you there, lol!

• Sympathy 1

33 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

MetLife gets loud, and has gotten rare on the extremely seldom occasions since it opened when there was reason to be loud.  As much as I hate MetLife, that part is an unfair comparison because of how sh*tty the team has been.  

I was there for the first regular season game against Baltimore and it was definitely loud. Arrowhead loud? No, but OK I guess. Still think the building was an overall swing and miss though.

9 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I was there for the first regular season game against Baltimore and it was definitely loud. Arrowhead loud? No, but OK I guess. Still think the building was an overall swing and miss though.

The 2010 Jets-Pats game and 2011 Jets-Cowboys (especially this one) game were as loud as any game I attended at Giants Stadium. That stadium can rock with the best of them, despite its flaws.  We just need to have a team that gets people to come rock it.

• Upvote 1

Hey Fish...you inspired me!

Flying up from Atlanta to watch us shock the NFL world on 11/6. Will be staying with friends in Summit area. Current plan is to use Uber to and from. Does anybody know if there is a westbound Meadowlands express train (Summit-Secaucus) on game days?

Definitely want to join the JN tailgate. Would appreciate any directions, timing tips, etc.

Can't wait!

On 5/13/2022 at 11:09 AM, Warfish said:

So all of you who likely have wanted to punch me over the years, you might get your chance.

(Seriously, please don't punch me, I'm old and soft now).

Nov. 6 vs. Buffalo.  Hope we're still in it by then :) 

Now I just gotta figure our parking and hotels.

How you feeling,  bro?