Chad Ochocinco: Big Jets fan

"Zach Wilson is f—ing great, we must understand he’s a rookie & will be fine, he’s an immense talent & once things around him are all on one accord you’ll see them flourish as a unit."

- Chad Johnson, on Zach Wilson

• Sympathy 1

On 5/13/2022 at 6:27 PM, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I've hated Chad Johnson dating back to when he lit up the Irish in the Fiesta Bowl.

Maybe he's not so bad...

Got to play Madden with him at an ESPN superbowl party the year we lost to the Steelers in the AFC Championship (my brother did a lot of work with ESPN so they gave him two tix and a week of events every year for a while, which was awesome). An extremely good dude - kind, open, very friendly to everyone coming up to him, including people he saw were a bit hesitant. Was nice to see

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

Got to play Madden with him at an ESPN superbowl party the year we lost to the Steelers in the AFC Championship (my brother did a lot of work with ESPN so they gave him two tix and a week of events every year for a while, which was awesome). An extremely good dude - kind, open, very friendly to everyone coming up to him, including people he saw were a bit hesitant. Was nice to see

I also got to play Madden with him. He had 400 yards receiving and 7 TDs that day. And every other day. 

• Haha 3