Report: Zach Wilson has struggled with accuracy in Jets OTAs

47 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Prove there isn't? Give me a name of someone that doesn't do this and prove it?

Ok.

That Provo guy is the name of someone who doesn't do it.

The proof is doing a search on his posts and reading them.

What do I win?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I want Zack Wilson to fail and hate him. None of you are real Jet fans. 

Where have you been?

I never said they weren't real Jet fans.  I believe they are - big Jet fans. Otherwise they wouldn't have put so much into their anti-zach position.

But I also believe it's human nature to hold on to something you were so passionate about and being right, in that instance, will outweigh your fandom.  Even if only to yourself.

These people know who they, know when the game is being played and they know how they feel.  Will never admit it outloud (hence no proof) but I am rather confident they exist.

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Ok.

That Provo guy is the name of someone who doesn't do it.

The proof is doing a search on his posts and reading them.

What do I win?

Well, in this case...I've already proved by telling dissenters to go to any game thread and there's plenty of it.

I won first.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think Zach has a better chance of being special, while Mike has a better chance of being Alex Smith.

But, more likely than not, they both will be terrible QBs.

Alex Smith was the No. 1 pick and got a boatload of guaranteed money.   He's draft profile was great.  Accurate, intelligent, extremely mobile.  He earned his bachelors degree in his Sophomore season.

Alex Smith coming out was a better prospect than Zach Wilson.  Alex Smith is a proven NFL starting QB.  Not elite but proven NFL talent.  Zach shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence until he proves he's an NFL QB.  

Mike White has almost no chance of being as good as Smith.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

That is all - I'm not really sure why this is such a controversial opinion around here.

Because outside of trolls, we're all the hardest of the most hardcore Jets Fans, first and foremost.  

We're posting on an outdated piece of technology, (Forums) for hours and hours of our lives because of how much we love and dedicate ourselves to this fartbag of a franchise.  

We.  *******.  CARE.  About the Jets.  More than most. 

And be damned if some new guy who thinks Zach is dreamy is going to question our loyalty or our fanhoods.

Be assured, even the most hatefully cynical of us wants the Jets to win more than we want our predictions to be right. 

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If people will come out and admit they were happy he failed - or we're happy during his bad moments.

No one is going to do this because no one feels this way.

You may want to look at yourself, given how over-your-shoes you are on this crusade against the "phantom Jets Fans who secretly hate the Jets" that you think exist here.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

These people know who they, know when the game is being played and they know how they feel.  Will never admit it outloud (hence no proof) but I am rather confident they exist.

Plot twist. ^^ Was secretly one of these people he's referring, too, all along.

/M Night. Shyamalan'd

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Well, in this case...I've already proved by telling dissenters to go to any game thread and there's plenty of it.

I won first.

Since you're being a lazy coward about this I decided to pull up the game thread from the Saints game and see what I could dig up.  

Feel free to follow along!

13 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I won first.

Judge: Will the prosecution like to state their case?

Fido: Yes, your honor. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, by the end of my speech, I'll have you as convinced as I am, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the defendant is a cold-blooded murder. The evidence? It's all around you. I rest my case.

Jury:

image.png.aef2531d82131ba4c04334d437675914.png

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Alex Smith was the No. 1 pick and got a boatload of guaranteed money.   He's draft profile was great.  Accurate, intelligent, extremely mobile.  He earned his bachelors degree in his Sophomore season.

Alex Smith coming out was a better prospect than Zach Wilson.  Alex Smith is a proven NFL starting QB.  Not elite but proven NFL talent.  Zach shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence until he proves he's an NFL QB.  

Mike White has almost no chance of being as good as Smith.  

Fine, he's Colt McCoy, then.