Survivor Pool & Weekly Pick 'Em

On 8/17/2022 at 10:01 PM, Maxman said:

Alright we have two league types (free and premium). All the money goes to the winner for the premium leagues. For the free leagues JetNation will give each 1st place winner a $50 gift card.

Free Contests

The links to the free contests are below.  Here is my understanding:

• You create a free account to join
  • There is no cost to you
  • It looks to me like the only thing they charge for is if you want to create your own leagues

So stick to the JetNation leagues and you should be good to go.

These two leagues are free to play and JetNation will pay the winner of each $100.

JetNation Pick Em
https://playaction.pub/nyj1

JetNation Survivor Pool
https://playaction.pub/nyj3

Premium Leagues

Let's do $20 to enter each one and I am thinking all the money goes to the winner but depending on how many people join maybe we change that, we can put it to a vote.

I will send everyone who pays the premium league info.  Just send $20 if you want to join one, and $40 if you want to join two.

You can pay either via Paypal:  paypal@jetnation.com or Venmo:  @Phil-Sullivan-6

never mind I see!! got my picks in

On 8/17/2022 at 10:01 PM, Maxman said:

Alright we have two league types (free and premium). All the money goes to the winner for the premium leagues. For the free leagues JetNation will give each 1st place winner a $50 gift card.

Free Contests

The links to the free contests are below.  Here is my understanding:

• You create a free account to join
  • There is no cost to you
  • It looks to me like the only thing they charge for is if you want to create your own leagues

So stick to the JetNation leagues and you should be good to go.

These two leagues are free to play and JetNation will pay the winner of each $100.

JetNation Pick Em
https://playaction.pub/nyj1

JetNation Survivor Pool
https://playaction.pub/nyj3

Premium Leagues

Let's do $20 to enter each one and I am thinking all the money goes to the winner but depending on how many people join maybe we change that, we can put it to a vote.

I will send everyone who pays the premium league info.  Just send $20 if you want to join one, and $40 if you want to join two.

You can pay either via Paypal:  paypal@jetnation.com or Venmo:  @Phil-Sullivan-6

Can we still do the premium league or is it too late to send $ and make picks?? @Maxman

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Someone paid $ tonight via Paypal and I don't know the username. Let me know who I missed and I will send you the premium league info.

My money is on DWC and he already wants his money back. 

He's claiming on Twitter you probably aren't even running a survivor pool and this is a 17-year scheme to pocket everyone's money and bolt.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My money is on DWC and he already wants his money back. 

He's claiming on Twitter you probably aren't even running a survivor pool and this is a 17-year scheme to pocket everyone's money and bolt.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, jgb said:

Me thinking of all the survivor poolists who thought “this is the week to pick the Browns.”

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

I did pick the Jets in the pick em last week.... I'm less confident in my jets pick this week though lol...

But what the heck.... I've only picked 3 of 10 games correctly so whatever lol. 

Alright, I am a slacker. I didn't make my picks last week and apparently, a lot of others didn't. I think the premium survivor league is over already.  I am pinning this so I can check things out this week.  Make your picks if you haven't already.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Alright, I am a slacker. I didn't make my picks last week and apparently, a lot of others didn't. I think the premium survivor league is over already.  I am pinning this so I can check things out this week.  Make your picks if you haven't already.

Thanks!

I took the Bengals week 1 in both survival pools. I also did make my picks week 1 in the pick 'em but managed to get every single one wrong. I'm not even mad. ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks!

what is the pool money for the premium pick um  league? 

On 9/21/2022 at 11:24 AM, IndianaJet said:

Premium Survivor League over after just two weeks....and lookie who won....

image.thumb.png.779f914bb1e11ef723def34bc4355f13.png

Thankfully, the vast majority of people who paid to play, forgot to enter their picks on either week one or week two...

Pay Me GIF

wow that must be the fastest survivor pool ever ?

can we start a new one since it was over so quick @Maxman? F those bengals

• Upvote 1

you all need to be sure you check your picks and dont count on them to get it right. i picked the eagles in week 2 and lost. but the premium league gave me a win. to be fair i didnt pick a game in week 3 so i would be eliminated like i should have been in week 2. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2022 at 2:54 PM, IndianaJet said:

With interest I think you now owe me....

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Alright, so it looks like you are winning the pick 'em and you won the Survivor Pool. Congrats.  I want to pay you for the Survivor Pool, please PM me your Venmo, Paypal or how you want to be paid.

When I log in I think I am not seeing all the leagues. We had 2 Pick Em (1 free, 1 paid) and 2 Survivor (1 free, 1 paid).  Can someone tell me who won the premium survivor league?  

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Alright, so it looks like you are winning the pick 'em and you won the Survivor Pool. Congrats.  I want to pay you for the Survivor Pool, please PM me your Venmo, Paypal or how you want to be paid.

When I log in I think I am not seeing all the leagues. We had 2 Pick Em (1 free, 1 paid) and 2 Survivor (1 free, 1 paid).  Can someone tell me who won the premium survivor league?  

Thanks!

The Survivor Pools disappeared after they ended.  I won both!

• Upvote 1