Survivor Pool & Weekly Pick 'Em

On 8/18/2022 at 1:18 AM, Maxman said:

@More Cowbell @NJ @BornJetsFan1983 @SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN @HawkeyeJet @UntouchableCrew @JiFapono @CSNY @Bronx @Ken Schroy @Trotter @Jimmy 2 Times @The Crusher @IndianaJet @Integrity28 @Spoot-Face @Jetsfan80 @Barry McCockinner @Paradis @Dunnie @JetsMetsDevilsPA @GKnight83 @prime21 @New York Mick @section314 @Bugg @Jets0712  @Chrisrud @doitny @NorthCoastJetsFan @Dunnie

These two leagues are free to play and JetNation will pay the winner of each $100.

JetNation Pick Em
https://playaction.pub/nyj1

JetNation Survivor Pool
https://playaction.pub/nyj3

The only question I have is for the contests that are pay to play, what does everyone want the entrance fee to be?  $5?  $10?  Let me know what you think and we will get those set up.

Thanks.

I just put this info in the pinned post at top but here it is again for anyone who missed it:

Free Leagues (each winner gets $100).  I said $50 in another post but I was feeling more generous on 8/18 I guess lol.  Info above.

Premium Leagues

Let's do $20 to enter each one and I am thinking all the money goes to the winner but depending on how many people join maybe we change that, we can put it to a vote.

I will send everyone who pays the premium league info.  Just send $20 if you want to join one, and $40 if you want to join two.

You can pay either via Paypal:  paypal@jetnation.com or Venmo:  @Phil-Sullivan-6

On 8/25/2022 at 2:19 AM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

What’s the grand prize if it’s free?

bragging rights?

$100 to the 1st place winner of each free league.

I posted the premium league info below. We (JetNation) isn't keeping any of that, so all the $ goes to the winners.

On 8/28/2022 at 12:57 AM, Maxman said:

I just put this info in the pinned post at top but here it is again for anyone who missed it:

Free Leagues (each winner gets $100).  I said $50 in another post but I was feeling more generous on 8/18 I guess lol.  Info above.

Premium Leagues

Let's do $20 to enter each one and I am thinking all the money goes to the winner but depending on how many people join maybe we change that, we can put it to a vote.

I will send everyone who pays the premium league info.  Just send $20 if you want to join one, and $40 if you want to join two.

You can pay either via Paypal:  paypal@jetnation.com or Venmo:  @Phil-Sullivan-6

Venmo is asking for the last 4 digits of your phone number. 

Edit. Forget it, there’s a don’t confirm button. 

On 8/29/2022 at 3:59 PM, New York Mick said:

Venmo is asking for the last 4 digits of your phone number. 

Edit. Forget it, there’s a don’t confirm button. 

Oh interesting. Someone Venmo'ed today, was that you?

Premium Leagues

Just sent $20 by PayPal for Survivor Pool. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2022 at 1:01 AM, Maxman said:

Premium Leagues

I just sent $20 for the Survivor Pool

Premium Leagues

Just seeing this now ... in

Premium Leagues

Just sent you 40 via Venmo! 

Premium Leagues

just sent you 40 dollars for the pay leagues

1 hour ago, doitny said:

does the game only activate on gamedays? i tried to pick a game just to see how it worked but nothing happened. or i did it wrong.

figure i would test it now in case i had a problem a hour before gametime and no one was around to help.

Let me check I haven't signed up myself yet.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, doitny said:

does the game only activate on gamedays? i tried to pick a game just to see how it worked but nothing happened. or i did it wrong.

figure i would test it now in case i had a problem a hour before gametime and no one was around to help.

You may have to activate your email. I was having the same issue at first. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/27/2022 at 5:41 PM, Rolloffjet said:

Is there any JN fantasy league I can join? Last year was the first year I got back into it. So I wasn’t as good as I thought but would love to join again this year and prove myself this time.

Still have the open slot for the Thursday draft.

Come on and prove yourself.  :bs_comehereyou:

Just sent the $40 for both leagues.

Question for the Pickem Contest. 

I entered my picks for the free league a few days ago...at the time the Phins were a -2.5 point favorite over the Pats.  Now it shows the line at -3.5 but with my pick, there is a little lock sign with -2.5.  I'm assuming this means my play is locked in at -2.5?

1241714143_ScreenShot2022-09-06at12_52_45PM.thumb.png.8f5167b316967f033410d9bedead4506.png

10 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Just sent the $40 for both leagues.

Question for the Pickem Contest. 

I entered my picks for the free league a few days ago...at the time the Phins were a -2.5 point favorite over the Pats.  Now it shows the line at -3.5 but with my pick, there is a little lock sign with -2.5.  I'm assuming this means my play is locked in at -2.5?

1241714143_ScreenShot2022-09-06at12_52_45PM.thumb.png.8f5167b316967f033410d9bedead4506.png

Yes on the lock, that is what I think.

Let me know how you sent the payment, if you can PM me the name it was under and how sent, I can respond with the league info.  Thanks.