Ok, I believe.

21 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I feel you

on the other hand, he had 10 yards per attempt and completed 66.67% of his passes. Seemed like he basically ran the offense. Had a nice TD run. Made no big mistakes. Nothing special. 

And what is wrong with that. A win is a win 

Just now, PorP said:

You wanna stand behind... Gaga..

I got tomorrow off and nothing to do but battle for the last word tonight... 

Let's the games begin Ralph. 

Again, I stand by the now (second to last post).

Speak. English. And. I. Will. Treat. You. Like. An. Adult.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think the plan is to turn him into Garoppolo Plus and that may work out eventually.

It is bizarre how differently they used Flacco. There was clearly more free rein given to him whether it was because they thought he was better or they were less concerned about him getting destroyed. They passed far too often but there was clearly a willingness to have him let loose which we haven't seen in a long time with Wilson going back to last season. 

Zach threw less than half as many passes as Flacco did in his lowest passing day. Yeah we got out of reach towards the end today but even to that point it was a strikingly different approach. 

• Upvote 3

The lot of ******* punk ass bitches in this thread is remarkable.  **** all of you!

Zackaponon just balled the **** out you stupid ****.  Are you dumb?  Seriously.  2 sacks he took.  9 ******* first down passing on 14 completions.  You ******* idiots should all go take a sh*t in your toilet, stick you head in it and flush.  Dumb fukcs

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, JiFapono said:

The lot of ******* punk ass bitches in this thread is remarkable.  **** all of you!

Zackaponon just balled the **** out you stupid ****.  Are you dumb?  Seriously.  2 sacks he took.  9 ******* first down passing on 14 completions.  You ******* idiots should all go take a sh*t in your toilet, stick you head in it and flush.  Dumb fukcs

I see one dickhead has had a few too many Zimas tonight. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

It is bizarre how differently they used Flacco. There was clearly more free rein given to him whether it was because they thought he was better or they were less concerned about him getting destroyed. They passed far too often but there was clearly a willingness to have him let loose which we haven't seen in a long time with Wilson going back to last season. 

Zach threw less than half as many passes as Flacco did in his lowest passing day. Yeah we got out of reach towards the end today but even to that point it was a strikingly different approach. 

They know who he is and what he can do.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

The strategy is a lot different, granted we were playing from behind wayyyyy more when Flacco was starting. 

20 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Respectfully, Garrett Wilson would have had 70+ last week if he didn’t have back to back drops that killed a drive.

Maybe.  Does it concern you in any way that the guy who essentially said that Wilson doesn’t throw a catchable ball, was struggling to catch?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

A complete sentence. 

Finally. 

Even though it was only two words, baby steps I suppose. 

Blah blah... I'm gonna cling to bitch sh1t just to keep it going....

Go drink zimas... I'm assuming you do as you were that quick with the reference....

Not judging... millennial... 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Taking up a GoFundMe to get JiF home in an Uber but Jacksonville doesn’t have Uber so we’d have to send a limo service up from Gainesville. Who’s with me?

I'll pick him up if he's got hot pants on.

• Haha 1