Knight time!

Give credit to JD for adding all this depth and good depth, I don’t see to much drop off going to Bam and Carter or I trust JD to be on the phone getting the right guys to back them up. JD is doing a great job plugging up leaks since training camp and the coaches are coaching them up good.

9 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

You don't see much drop off going from Breece Hall to Bam?  I think you may need to get your eyes checked.  Respectfully.  

Agreed, Breece was on track for OROY. There is an enormous drop off between Breece and most RBs in the league. I like Carter and Bam, but let's be reasonable.

• Upvote 1

Other than the fact that Hall is 2" taller, 10 lbs. heavier, and .2 seconds faster in the 40, yeah, I guess so.  I'm fine with seeing what Knight brings, but expecting him to replace Hall's production is beyond wishful thinking.  Especially if AVT is still injured.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah the drop off is huge!!! But the Jets weren't gonna win a Super Bowl this season anyway - but they still have enough pieces to make a playoff run so lets enjoy a nice playoff run this season and next season with Hall back and a playoff team who knows how far we can go.

Agreed, Breece was on track for OROY. There is an enormous drop off between Breece and most RBs in the league. I like Carter and Bam, but let's be reasonable.
Best way to look at this... compare the td run yesterday from hall to the big run from Carter last year, perhaps the bucs where he ran for close to 60 but couldn't score... that's the difference in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1