**Week 10 NFL games**

Dcat

2 hours ago, extmenace said:

You’re a jets fan. You’ve seen your fair share of bills games I’m sure. I watched the 4th quarter and over time today and he choked the game away twice. JA is an awesome player but he repeatedly comes up short when games are tight. 2-9 in one score games, the record speaks for itself. He’s at his best when the bills are running up the score. He’s not the same guy trying to protect a lead or trying to win a game in the 4th. 

No one says it but JA misses Daboll

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

God, I hope so. Josh is a terrible HC.

The longer he stays on the Raiders (Who have Derek Carr, Davante Adams and Josh Jacobs) The better for the Jets though. I think the Raiders could easily be another playoff team with a good coach.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Because I like the walk of shame they have to do back to Belli.

It's like Yellowstone.

Patricia, Judge, McDaniels.

Mangini broke the cheating code or he would have been allowed back to the den of cheaters.

That's better than having a playoff team suck while the Jets are good?

• Upvote 1

I wasnt trolling you guys with that comment. I understand you guys hate Buffalo and I hate Minnesota. Seriously no harm intended and you guys are doing well and I like your chances the rest of the season.
I swear you are on twobillsdrive as icebowl and finheaven under a Packers name. Has your same posting style

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

I wasnt trolling you guys with that comment. I understand you guys hate Buffalo and I hate Minnesota. Seriously no harm intended and you guys are doing well and I like your chances the rest of the season.

Aha

48 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Because I like the walk of shame they have to do back to Belli.

It's like Yellowstone.

Patricia, Judge, McDaniels.

Mangini broke the cheating code or he would have been allowed back to the den of cheaters.

I wouldn’t want to see McDaniels back with that organization this season. 

NE’s offense clearly misses him. They have two clowns in Patricia and Joe Judge handling the offense and they suck at it. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, carlito1171 said:

I wouldn’t want to see McDaniels back with that organization this season. 

NE’s offense clearly misses him. They have two clowns in Patricia and Joe Judge handling the offense and they suck at it. 

Joe Judge is a badass coach. Patricia is a clown, but Judge is a tough SOB.