Mike Effing White Media Availability

kevinc855

When you play good football it's easy to be confident. He's had 2 games of 300+ yards and 3+TDs. He's also been in the league for 4 years now, has a wife and kids. He's going to be much more mature than other players are (cough cough Zach Wilson). I really like what I'm hearing from him.

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine rooting against this person. Imagine how emotionally broken you’d have to be to root for this person to fail, particularly doing so in service of Zach Wilson.  

They'd have to be stricken with some sort of malaise or malady.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine rooting against this person. Imagine how emotionally broken you’d have to be to root for this person to fail, particularly doing so in service of Zach Wilson.  

Rooting for him to fail? No Jet fan should be doing that here. I don't care how he does it, just win baby.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve lurked on these boards for years, and have never seen this dude crush on a player like this.  Either Tom is pulling a Bush Sr. and getting sentimental in his golden years, or this team and this season have officially flushed us all down a vortex of insanely emotional Jet ups and downs.  Our next man up OL miracle is worthy of its own Tele Nova . I can’t believe I’m flying to Minnesota Saturday for MEANINGFUL JETS FOOTBALL IN DECEMBER. Christ, WTF is happening??? 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, hawk said:

He sounds like he has a High Football IQ.  The way he explains what he is seeing and how he can get himself into trouble stood out to me.

The only critique I would have of MW in these pressers is sometimes says too much

He’s an easygoing honest guy, which is great

But you don’t want to be opening up about your weaknesses or giving away the ideas behind your thought process on specific plays, for example, etc.

Opposing teams watch these pressers trying to glean whatever info they think can be useful