Bring Geno Smith back home

Of course, this is all predicated on the fact that Geno would want to come back, but money ultimately talks. Also depends on what the Seahawks give him. 

Geno Smith likely has at least 4-5 prime years left, which is about the window of the current Jets team on average. Geno would have a top 3-5 defense backing him up, a revamped OL with Breece Hall coming back, and G. Wilson as his #1 WR. I'm sure he got a good look at the Jets today and wondered how much better he could make them. 

We'd have our franchise QB and everything would come full circle for Geno to become the best QB since Joe Namath. Brothers in green, who's with me?! 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Maybe but it sounds like from his comments that NY was tough for him so I don’t think he is in a rush to come back 

He said that? Oh man. Thats tough. I feel for him. When we drafted him I really believed. I like him, but I don't want him back. We moved on for a reason. Lets let it be. We need more than what he flashed this one season.

Just now, pointman said:

He said that? Oh man. Thats tough. I feel for him. When we drafted him I really believed. I like him, but I don't want him back. We moved on for a reason. Lets let it be. We need more than what he flashed this one season.

Geno not only had a bad time with the jets but also with the giants.  He’d retire before coming back here