Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven [Sign Ups - Closed]

Nolder

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Thanks. I let these idiots rope me into it. Are there suicide bomber attacks in this game? If so sit me between JF80 and Crushlove, please.

Sometimes. 90% of games are closed setups which means you don’t know what’s in the game when it starts. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

Sometimes. 90% of games are closed setups which means you don’t know what’s in the game when it starts. 

I would say I look forward to it but it seems the vague notions I had about it were completely wrong so I don’t even know what it is lol 

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I would say I look forward to it but it seems the vague notions I had about it were completely wrong so I don’t even know what it is lol 

The game itself is just Guess Who but on the internet.

We use the game as an excuse to shoot the sh*t.

I promise that’s all you need to know.

When the game starts I’ll make a new thread and PM you your role. From that point on do exactly what you’re doing right now and you’re already just as good as anyone in the game. Any of the technical details you’ll pick up along the way.

• Upvote 1

Can someone copy/paste a good set of rules for the game? I’m used to everyone knowing things like not to post game stuff after you die or don’t screenshot your role PM but we have some newbies so it will probably be a good idea to have a better set of rules than “just follow the usual rules” like I usually do lol.

@Verbal @Jetsfan80 ?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Do I dare ask why you have Barry on ignore?

You don’t remember? Last time we played (or rather I think I was modding?) he was being an ultra dick like usual but I wasn’t in the mood that day so I asked him to knock it off. He just came back snarkier so I told him if he kept it up I was going to put him on ignore. Iirc he said something like go for it or EAD or something along those lines so on ignore he went. I think I still have Lizard King on ignore as well. Literally 3 people I’ve ever blocked/ignored my entire ******* life on the internet since I was chatting with school friends on dial up internet and two of them are from JN. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kwk6wosx8fx66sd86b

• Haha 2

Look he’s on ignore but I really don’t hold grudges tbh. If he says he won’t be such a dick literally every single post I’ll unblock him and he can play. Just space the sh*t talk out a little is all I ask because when it’s every post it stops being playful or funny and just becomes tiresome at least to me.

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You don’t remember? Last time we played (or rather I think I was modding?) he was being an ultra dick like usual but I wasn’t in the mood that day so I asked him to knock it off. He just came back snarkier so I told him if he kept it up I was going to put him on ignore. Iirc he said something like go for it or EAD or something along those lines so on ignore he went. I think I still have Lizard King on ignore as well. Literally 3 people I’ve ever blocked/ignored my entire ******* life on the internet since I was chatting with school friends on dial up internet and two of them are from JN. 

I don't even know what you're talking about tbh

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

See @jgb? Haha 

• Haha 2

Bad game put him in a bad mood? Like I said then I don’t even know what his problem was but I wasn’t in the mood to deal with it. Like I said it’s in the past I don’t really care anymore I’ll unblock him if he says he’s chill.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nolder “doesn’t hold grudges” but he’s had Barry on ignore for 15 months over sonething Barry doesn’t even remember, lol.  

This is why JN Mafia is the best.  

wolf of wall street omg GIF

My official strategy is to get on the organizer’s ignore list.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, jgb said:

Interesting since I've played Secret Hitler which is a Mafia-style game and that's exactly what it is like.

This game your alliances are set pre -game, it’s just the larger faction (town) is only allowed to communicate openly in the game thread  isn’t sure who is who. The smaller faction ( mafia scum) have a private communication thread as well ans the game thread  and know exactly who is who minus whatever special roles Town might have. The town needs to vote off the scum before  the scum kills them and have the number advantage. Rule #14 rules the game, 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This game your alliances are set pre -game, it’s just the larger faction (town) is only allowed to communicate openly in the game thread  isn’t sure who is who. The smaller faction ( mafia scum) have a private communication thread as well ans the game thread  and know exactly who is who minus whatever special roles Town might have. The town needs to vote off the scum before  the scum kills them and have the number advantage. Rule #14 rules the game, 

Yeah I played Secret Hitler I think it’s sort of similar except since it’s in person there’s no secret communication channel for the fascists. Game is banned in Germany for obvious reasons so don’t rat me out!

B44D95D7-88FC-4C41-A3D5-5DE464E55573.thumb.jpeg.1218156917398329c46330d153ed2947.jpeg

• Haha 1

Working on the setup right now.

Have a pretty good idea what I'm doing with it but it would be very helpful to know if Ape, Smash, and Pac are all actually playing or not ASAP.

Also is Barry gonna be cool or no? Does he even want to play?

11 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

@jgb It’s been my experience that JN Mafia is just a bunch of guys convincing each other that they are good at JN Mafia.

I myself am pretty great at this game.

11 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I was lying. THAT’S HOW GOOD I AM

Gsexy in da house now 4sho

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Working on the setup right now.

Have a pretty good idea what I'm doing with it but it would be very helpful to know if Ape, Smash, and Pac are all actually playing or not ASAP.

Also is Barry gonna be cool or no? Does he even want to play?

Ape is playing. Barry is playing. @Pac Does it really matter? He sucks at this.