Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

8 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Vote Pac

Doing my part to help! 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Day 1 Vote Count

JiF (1) - 80

Ape (1) - Barry

jgb (1) - Greenseed

Arsis (1) - jvill

jvill (1) - Crusher

80 (1) - jgb 

Pac (1) - Hal

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

There is no deadline at this time.

FFS lol

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lmao.  

6 votes for 6 different people deep into D1.  And some of you wondered why I said scum probably has 1-2 lower activity people on it....

People are just dipping in a toe after the layoff. Sh*t will tighten up.

In the last thread I had Issue with 80, jgb, and JIF and my current vote was on 80 during our little debate. 

jgb pinged the hell out of me for his so called early knowledge of the game, its mechanics, and some strategy talk I felt was a little above his current experience which is 30 or so pages of Mafia. Coached ? we'll see

Jif I think just cornered himself a bit with a case no one really agreed with. Then he turned into me, being a hard headed Idiot. 

80 I felt was going a bit hard trying to form a train on Green and that was a ping for me. Also he just dropped the JIF argument after 10 + pages before switching to Green then went equally hard. 

IMO day one has been pretty much a failure on getting info since no one really got run up to give us any info . Only thing we have is Barry is a Deputy .

With all that being said I'm going to re-read again to get caught back up on the game and then cast my vote.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

IMO day one has been pretty much a failure on getting info since no one really got run up to give us any info . Only thing we have is Barry is a Deputy .

Run-em-up-and-reveal isn’t the only or even close to the primary/best way to get info, Smash.  I think D1 has given us plenty of info we can use later in the game.  

Day 1 Vote Count

Greenseed (2) - Lurker, 80

JiF (1) - Arsis

Ape (1) - Barry

jgb (1) - Greenseed

Arsis (1) - jvill

jvill (1) - Crusher

80 (1) - jgb 

Pac (1) - Hal

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

There is no deadline at this time.

And do we honestly not realize that was all 80's fault?   Everyone else was, like no, bad idea.  80 paraded around like a baboon singing songs and poems about the legend of my stupidity and then the Ape came in and was like, ehhh, it's dumb but not that dumb and 80 was like, oh talk to me kind and sweet Ape, here I have a lullaby for you.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JiFields said:

And do we honestly not realize that was all 80's fault?   Everyone else was, like no, bad idea.  80 paraded around like a baboon singing songs and poems about the legend of my stupidity and then the Ape came in and was like, ehhh, it's dumb but not that dumb and 80 was like, oh talk to me kind and sweet Ape, here I have a lullaby for you.

Still with this????