Island Getaway Mafia (Game Over - SCUM WINS)

jvill 51

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It might be the only time I don't eat. But, I will enjoy a cup of coffee on the throne like I'm Julius Cesar.  I actually have a special coffee mug for pooping. 

You must have terrific aim and/or a very large mug then.  So what do you drink coffee out of?

• Haha 2

Just now, Drums said:

There is a lot of mystery in this game--I like it--and I think we can still get info even if we don't kill someone. I'm excited to know what the "give me a name" is going to mean.

Vote No Lynch

Based on the scene, the game needs a sacrificial death to get going.  I’d like to happily oblige, so No Lynch won’t get my support.  

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Yes.  Me.  I trust you for now since you went 1st to reveal this interesting fact.  We can’t trust 80 or I with the quick follow - but interesting.  

Town has 4/11 of killing a bad guy randomly.  This probably drops it to 4/10.  Good enough for me to rather take the shot than vote no Lynch.  

Just to clarify, were you saying you were the same as Jif?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Based on the scene, the game needs a sacrificial death to get going.  I’d like to happily oblige, so No Lynch won’t get my support.  

Oh sh*t, you may be right. I thought some light would be shed on some of the "mystery" once we got to night. Well then forget what I said. Been a long day.

unvote

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

There is a lot of mystery in this game--I like it--and I think we can still get info even if we don't kill someone. I'm excited to know what the "give me a name" is going to mean.

Vote No Lynch

Lame

Vote Drums

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Vote No Lynch

Huh? What info and how? Seems like a hollow statement.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This.

• Upvote 3

Rule 14.  I’m town and have nothing to explain.  

new theory:

Nobody knows their roll.  Mafia all sees that.  JiF reveals as town to test it out and as a gambit for credibility.  1+ of the others is already on my train. 

Unvote Vote JiF

You said you know your role.

34 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’m town - and you are wrong about me being a SK.  

I think I’ll get cooked soon for talking lots and being scum last time.  So it doesn’t matter anyway.  

I am so good. I caught you as the sky day 1.wooo!go me

• Post of the Week 1

I’m town - and you are wrong about me being a SK.  

I think I’ll get cooked soon for talking lots and being scum last time.  So it doesn’t matter anyway.  

Gotta say, you sound kinda sulky

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

@JiF4Lamar if you are a vanilla town with a potential power roll, why would you jump out with that info?  

Except he said he didn’t know his own role, just like you’re saying you don’t either:

9 hours ago, JiF4Lamar said:

Does anyone else not know their role?  I dont know mine.  All I know is I'm town.  

I got the same kind of info in my role PM.  We could be VT.  Could be a power role.  We don’t know.  Only know we’re Town.  So I’m inclined to believe what JiF is saying. 

• Upvote 1