Island Getaway Mafia (Game Over - SCUM WINS)

jvill 51

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I just looked up sounding. I had a Cytoscopy a couple times and seems to be similar. Bad part is when it passes through the prostate. They run cold water down it to I guess get numb and your mind off it as they insert it. Docs assistant was fairly attractive 30 something, felt they both enjoy the time they spent with my penis. not the worse thing,

I dated a Canadian urology nurse for about 6 months.  She would come home after seeing, literally 10s of dicks every day.

@JiF4Lamar is going to read this and update his resume on Indeed.com, but consider my perspective.  That would be like if you worked at a wax food company, staring at delicious snacks all day that you couldn't put in your mouth, and then coming home to this delicious plate of nachos. 

#calledmydicknachos 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

I dated a Canadian urology nurse for about 6 months.  She would come home after seeing, literally 10s of dicks every day.

@JiF4Lamar is going to read this and update his resume on Indeed.com, but consider my perspective.  That would be like if you worked at a wax food company, staring at delicious snacks all day that you couldn't put in your mouth, and then coming home to this delicious plate of nachos. 

#calledmydicknachos 

Uh Wut?

• Haha 3

island-of-death-teresa-trotter.jpg

If being unable to recall who they are or how they got to this island was a shock to their collective systems, it was nothing compared to the grisly sight they found on the beach. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

The man with one forearm unnaturally larger than his other rounded on the tubby fella, who in turn started hurling accusations at the man wearing a heart shaped locket with a picture of Zach Wilson in the center. The man with the shaved ass, the man wearing nothing but a thong speedo, and the incredibly good looking man who's peen was an unfortunate shade of green (different people, believe it or not), began shouting wild epithets at the bewildered gorilla-man, who then began throwing feces at the guy who had the unmistakeable look of a man who considered low budget chain seafood restaurants the height of fine dining. One man started banging what sounded like a march to war on the drums that he was carrying around for some reason, while the beaver-faced man mumbled Latin phrases and tossed holy water at the scorpion woman egging him on.

"ENOUGH!" shouted the man wearing a Darth Vader mask in a lawyerly voice. The group stopped dead in their tracks and turned to look at the man, who they noticed was wearing a name tag that identified him as a member of the kgb. They looked around and realized they were all wearing name tags. kgb continued. "Look," he said, pointing towards the tiki bar.

A banner hung from the awning, with a message painted in red.

THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS MAY ONLY BE WRITTEN WITH BLOOD. CHOOSE WHOSE VEINS WILL PROVIDE THE INK. THE KILLERS REMAIN AMONG YOU. YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDOWN.

The group looked at each other, and the realization quickly spread: the wait staff and the hostess were just the prelude. The game had officially begun.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 2:00 PM EST

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS MAY ONLY BE WRITTEN WITH BLOOD. CHOOSE WHOSE VEINS WILL PROVIDE THE INK. THE KILLERS REMAIN AMONG YOU. YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDOWN.

I say we use the dead waiters first, and then go from there. 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If being unable to recall who they are or how they got to this island was a shock to their collective systems, it was nothing compared to the grisly sight they found on the beach. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

The man with one forearm unnaturally larger than his other rounded on the tubby fella, who in turn started hurling accusations at the man wearing a heart shaped locket with a picture of Zach Wilson in the center. The man with the shaved ass, the man wearing nothing but a thong speedo, and the incredibly good looking man who's peen was an unfortunate shade of green (different people, believe it or not), began shouting wild epithets at the bewildered gorilla-man, who then began throwing feces at the guy who had the unmistakeable look of a man who considered low budget chain seafood restaurants the height of fine dining. One man started banging what sounded like a march to war on the drums that he was carrying around for some reason, while the beaver-faced man mumbled Latin phrases and tossed holy water at the scorpion woman egging him on.

"ENOUGH!" shouted the man wearing a Darth Vader mask in a lawyerly voice. The group stopped dead in their tracks and turned to look at the man, who they noticed was wearing a name tag that identified him as a member of the kgb. They looked around and realized they were all wearing name tags. kgb continued. "Look," he said, pointing towards the tiki bar.

The group looked at each other, and the realization quickly spread: the wait staff and the hostess were just the prelude. The game had officially begun.

Osculum meum Asinum

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Oh and while this was all going on, a raft carrying an individual who lacked any identifiable genitalia landed on the shore. He / she / @Verbal took one look at the scene on the beach and headed right back into the water, but just as he got a reasonable distance off shore a great white shark emerged from the depths and tore the genderless man's Ken doll like lower half apart from the rest of his body, while the upper half washed up on the beach. @Jetsfan80 found this half carcass, and pulled the note from the shirt pocket, which read:

"There's your Verbal death scene, now STFU 80 before I murder you even worse"

80 took a mental picture of the image of dead Verbal, added it to his spank bank, and continued on his way.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Oh and while this was all going on, a raft carrying an individual who lacked any identifiable genitalia landed on the shore. He / she / @Verbal took one look at the scene on the beach and headed right back into the water, but just as he got a reasonable distance off shore a great white shark emerged from the depths and tore the genderless man's Ken doll like lower half apart from the rest of his body, while the upper half washed up on the beach. @Jetsfan80 found this half carcass, and pulled the note from the shirt pocket, which read:

"There's your Verbal death scene, now STFU 80 before I murder you even worse"

80 took a mental picture of the image of dead Verbal, added it to his spank bank, and continued on his way.

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, JiF4Lamar said:

Does anyone else not know their role?  I dont know mine.  All I know is I'm town.  

Yes.  Me.  I trust you for now since you went 1st to reveal this interesting fact.  We can’t trust 80 or I with the quick follow - but interesting.  

Town has 4/11 of killing a bad guy randomly.  This probably drops it to 4/10.  Good enough for me to rather take the shot than vote no Lynch.  

Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

Yes.  Me.  I trust you for now since you went 1st to reveal this interesting fact.  We can’t trust 80 or I with the quick follow - but interesting.  

Town has 4/11 of killing a bad guy randomly.  This probably drops it to 4/10.  Good enough for me to rather take the shot than vote no Lynch.  

(If 3 Mafia and 1 SK). 

4 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

(If 3 Mafia and 1 SK). 

? 

edit: stupid broken emoticon links, it is the “hmmmm” face

10 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Unvote vote hal

14 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

13 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

(If 3 Mafia and 1 SK). 

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

You're cute.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JiF4Lamar said:

Idk but I hope it's designed to torture you.

I wonder what happens if we all submit speculative night actions tonight. Just because we don’t know, maybe the role powers are still effective…