Offensive weapon in RD 1

NYJCAP2

Offensive weapon in RD 1  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which play maker do you value more

• Bijan Robinson
    • Jaxon Smith-Njigba

JSN 

1 because you have Rodgers now, and with Wilson getting doubled plus more zone, JSN would eat teams alive. He is the Jamar Chase of slot wrs

2. RB is more a function of good QB play, ( less heavy boxes) and the oline. Very rarely, Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders will a rb produce regardless of what's around him. Bijan is good. Very good. He's not Barry or Peterson imho 

29 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Give me JSN out of these 2 easily. Already knows GW and we can use a slot receiver. 

A high drafted rb needs like 20 carries a game to justify the pick. Now have two of them?? What’s the point of Rodgers then 

The handoffs will be pristine.

I do think a team that figures out an effective way to use two running backs (like the Jets did at times with Hall and Carter last year) will end up having success and forcing other teams to adjust - but don’t think it will be the Jets with Robinson and Hall.

Wouldn’t be floored if the Pats tried it with Robinson and Stevenson. Think you need both to be big, explosive, and pass catchers and to do it to hide a QB.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Not the point of this thread, Bijan would bring more value to the team than JSN. You can line him up in the backfield and the slot.

The drilling over JSN is foolish

Robinson is not a fing slot, , just total nonsense.  The pundits watch a RB torch a slow safety or lB and suddenly think they can can legit play slot.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Robinson is not a fing slot, , just total nonsense.  The pundits watch a RB torch a slow safety or lB and suddenly think they can can legit play slot.

Robinson would play like Kamara and make the offense more dynamic than JSN would as WR 3/4.

I don’t even see how this is debatable.

14 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I don’t see the jets going wr in round 1.  But what would you put the odds they go D?

I don't know how to put odds on it because I'm very confident one of the OL they want will be there. If they're not then that would be the odds I would say they select a defender 

2 hours ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Robinson would play like Kamara and make the offense more dynamic than JSN would as WR 3/4.

I don’t even see how this is debatable.

Maybe because we have a RB names Breece Hall already, what sense would it maek to use a 1st rounder on a RB that would be splitting carries. You draft Bijan to be a workhorse. 

1 hour ago, Ghost420 said:

Maybe because we have a RB names Breece Hall already, what sense would it maek to use a 1st rounder on a RB that would be splitting carries. You draft Bijan to be a workhorse. 

This isn’t the 90s, work horse backs aren’t necessary, between them they could get 30-40 touches (pass/catch) a game. 

Do you not remember what this team looked like when Breece went down?

The Jets are in go for it mode, why wouldn’t they add another home run hitter.

4 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

This isn’t the 90s, work horse beaches aren’t necessary, between them they could get 30-40 touches (pass/catch) a game. 

Do you not remember what this team looked like when Breece went down?

The offense fell apart when Hall went down because Zach wilson sucks balls 

23 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Zach was actually winning games through Breece, not sure of your counter argument.

If Wilson was any good the offense would have been able to still perform without Hall. Also, there is 0 chance Jets are taking at RB in round 1. It would be a sh*t pick. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

If Wilson was any good the offense would have been able to still perform without Hall. Also, there is 0 chance Jets are taking at RB in round 1. It would be a sh*t pick. 

It would be a better add to the offense than Jaxon Smith Njigba.

• Thumb Down 1