Who is the best player on the jets

Who is the best player on the jets   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player on the jets?

Hall was propping up the whole offense until his injury. Sauce might be the better player but unfair to throw it to an exceptional defensive player when opposing teams didnt need to score more than 20 points to win games. 

Glad we finally have a team where there are several star players where the right answer isn't none of the above. 

• Upvote 1

Problem with this is some position have a much bigger impact on the difference of the game. Within positions, Sauce is the best. But for the team’s success? Probably Rodgers. Can’t vote until I know which type of ‘best player’ this is.

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Problem with this is some position have a much bigger impact on the difference of the game. Within positions, Sauce is the best. But for the team’s success? Probably Rodgers. Can’t vote until I know which type of ‘best player’ this is.

The question I posed was meant to be  who is the best player on the team regardless of position.  

Obviously I’d say rodgers is the most important player to this teams success because he is a qb.

7 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

The question I posed was meant to be  who is the best player on the team regardless of position.  

Obviously I’d say rodgers is the most important player to this teams success because he is a qb.

QB is a mere vessel. It’s all about Duh wproaoainnnzzzzZzZ

I think Sauce had the best year last year, but plays a really volatile position. If he runs it back this year, and there's no real reason to believe he won’t, I think it ends up being him pretty easily. But I can see an argument for Q since DL play is a little more sticky year to year and he’d been impactful but trending up before he was flat out dominant last year.

Best: Q
Most Important: Rodgers
Most Talented: Garrett
Most Upside: Sauce
Most Versatile: AVT
Biggest 'X' factor: Breece
Biggest Bust: Zach
Best: Q
Most Important: Rodgers
Most Talented: Garrett
Most Upside: Sauce
Most Versatile: AVT
Biggest 'X' factor: Breece/ Becton
Biggest Bust: Zach/Becton
Biggest Surprise Starter: Tippmann

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, RJIII said:
It is, but the answer to this stupid question is AR by a tremendous margin. 

... I guess I was subconsciously factoring in future value ...wilson/sauce/hall still blows my mind it happened in one year

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie

12 hours ago, jgb said:

Dude just got all pro as a rook. What upside? Named to the All Solar System team?

Yes. I know it sounds weird. But exactly because on his insane rookie season I believe he truly has HOF potential. I can't say that about any other young Jet player. Not G. Wilson. Not Hall. Not even Q. 

So yes, IMO he has the most upside of the players listed. He may have been an all pro as a rook, but to become a HOF you have to do it consistently and you have to win. I'm not sure that some of the other young players have that elite combination of maturity, durability, determination, skill and talent. Sauce may just have it. 

16 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Hall was propping up the whole offense until his injury. Sauce might be the better player but unfair to throw it to an exceptional defensive player when opposing teams didnt need to score more than 20 points to win games. 

Glad we finally have a team where there are several star players where the right answer isn't none of the above. 

Hall looked amazing, but he had less than 80 carries.  I can't say he's the best player on the team over the guy with 4 MVPs.

Sauce may challenge for that title this year (best player on the team).