God is looking down on us and laughing

More Cowbell

VT, Pennington, Farve, now Rogers. What other explanation is there. How can this team be so unlucky with QB's or impact players in general.  Let's not forget Hall was setting the league on fire before he was lost for the season. It's  like Zach is safe from these injuries because God knows he sucks so why bother shelving him for the season but even so for good measure, I'll give him a torn meniscus on a non-contact play, just for 💩 and giggles. 

Oh, btw, Jordan Love looked outstanding. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

This forum severely needs a children's section where tiny brains can go to discuss curses, karma and sky wizards.

Oh really? So what is your explanation.  How is it this team has the second overall pick and selects the worst QB possibly ever to play in the NFL while the guy one pick before looks legit, how did we end up with Browning Nagle with a HOFer Brett Farve taken one pick ahead of us, how did we not select Russell Wilson with I think the head of the scouting dept. banging the table during the draft to take him, how does VT tear his Achilles and is lost for the season after guiding the Jets to the AFCCG, how does Farve get injured after starting out like a house on fire and sucks for the rest of the year, how does Penny get injury after injury after having an outstanding year 1, how the Hell do we take Ken O'Brien over Marino because Marino smoked pot? 

23 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Oh really? So what is your explanation.  How is it this team has the second overall pick and selects the worst QB possibly ever to play in the NFL while the guy one pick before looks legit, how did we end up with Browning Nagle with a HOFer Brett Farve taken one pick ahead of us, how did we not select Russell Wilson with I think the head of the scouting dept. banging the table during the draft to take him, how does VT tear his Achilles and is lost for the season after guiding the Jets to the AFCCG, how does Farve get injured after starting out like a house on fire and sucks for the rest of the year, how does Penny get injury after injury after having an outstanding year 1, how the Hell do we take Ken O'Brien over Marino because Marino smoked pot? 

I tend to lean towards provable things like poor management and preparation. As for injuries, they happen to every team, and some guys are just physically more fragile (Pennington) than others, and odds of injury increase with age, so again... preparation. 

It's not due to imaginary fairy tales that people who can't fathom reality create in their minds to feel good.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I tend to lean towards provable things like poor management and preparation. As for injuries, they happen to every team, and some guys are just physically more fragile (Pennington) than others, and odds of injury increase with age, so again... preparation. 

It's not due to imaginary fairy tales that people who can't fathom reality create in their minds to feel good.

Sorry, this is called being cursed. Time after time this teams fortunes seem to be turning and then we are kicked in the balls. The Rams get an old Stafford  and win a SB but we get a QB legend and he plays 4 snaps and is done for the season and back to our mega bust

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Don't forget Peyton Manning going back for his senior year because Parcells couldn't just say (even in private) that he was gonna draft him #1.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry, this is called being cursed. Time after time this teams fortunes seem to be turning and then we are kicked in the balls. The Rams get an old Stafford  and win a SB but we get a QB legend and he plays 4 snaps and is done for the season and back to our mega bust

Yes. That's what children would call it. Correct.

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Nah,  the big guy is just putting his hands up in innocence reminding everyone he's not the one Namath made the deal with.

the only reason I gave an old time JN poster that I respect a thumbs down is BC I am not going with this narrative. There is no curse that Namath had put on us from some evil entity. And if there is any intervention it is from a loving God who will help this fan base by replacing Arod with the right QB who WILL help us win that Championship.