Props to Wilson

Ghost

He won nothing but is the greatest QB in Falcons’ franchise history and took them to a bowl.  That means something at least.  Was never a huge fan either.
Mark Sanchez "brought us" to back to back AFC Championship games. That means something at least. When do we retire his number?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Honestly that last sentence is grossing me out. 

Here is my point. AR is not coming back this season no matter what. Zach will bury the Jets in the standings and we will be out of the playoffs. Why would you bring him back? Zach is our starter. And guess what, I am not convinced AR will play even next season. After watching this team, he may decide to just hang it up, so I am going by what is currently on the table, not what you are hoping for which is AR riding in like a white knight. That seems further and further from reality  with each game. 

your point is stupid, nobody wants their backup QB in, and any time a starter, particularly a HOF starter goes down, the dropoff to your backup is going to massive. You all are bashing the sh*t out of the backup, if AR never got hurt, ZW never sees the field, if AR magically is healed tomorrow, ZW is back to the bench. you all are bashing the sh*t out of the backup QB.

Nobody does this, if you don't like the backup, you bash the idiots who chose him as the backup, but you morons becuase your so demented, bash the sh*t out of the backup QB, its so ******* idiotic

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

43 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I did say it was high.  I didn’t say it was “extremely high” like you misquoted.

And it hit the top of his helmet, not his face mask.

Try again.  You’re bound to get something right eventually.

charlton heston laughing GIF

I've been correct about everything...Saleh, Wilson etc..

you? not so much

like calling a pass that hits a receiver in the eyes a bad pass, for one

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

charlton heston laughing GIF

I've been correct about everything...Saleh, Wilson etc..

you? not so much

like calling a pass that hits a receiver in the eyes a bad pass, for one

Again you put words in my mouth.  Not once did I say it was “bad”.  It was high and late.  You’ve replied 3 times and failed each time lol.  Embarrassing.

I’ve been correct about everything.

You? Not so much.

F85A7A66-B02C-43B6-8724-8F4A7B7682B8.gif.1179d07ec690486d37cc1daa337f0338.gif

• More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Again you put words in my mouth.  Not once did I say it was “bad”.  It was high and late.  You’ve replied 3 times and failed each time lol.  Embarrassing.

I’ve been correct about everything.

You? Not so much.

F85A7A66-B02C-43B6-8724-8F4A7B7682B8.gif.1179d07ec690486d37cc1daa337f0338.gif

high and late insinuates what then you nitwit? good?

youre getting flamed in here by other casuals shows how off base you are 😂

36 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

It was high and late and according to you “casuals” that isn’t a bad thing.  Certainly seemed good to you.

A little further and you may get there.

Live look at this guy talking in circles trying not to just take his L 

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

you’ve gone from its not extremely high to it wasn’t bad to it is bad but its not a bad thing 😂

the pass hit him in the helmet period that’s on the receiver to catch the ball bottom line

smarten up!!!

48 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

Live look at this guy talking in circles trying not to just take his L 

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

you’ve gone from its not extremely high to it wasn’t bad to it is bad but its not a bad thing 😂

the pass hit him in the helmet period that’s on the receiver to catch the ball bottom line

smarten up!!!

I’ve made about 10 posts in this thread saying the ball was high and late.  That was 1 of 2 points I made, the other being it wouldn’t have mattered if Wilson caught it. You are still unable to grasp that.

Instead you throw words in my mouth and act like a neanderthal.  You say it hit him in the helmet when a few posts ago you said it hit his facemask, while originally saying it hit his hands. Now you’re a hypocrite.

This will never end unless you stop replying or the thread is locked.  I enjoy making people look stupid.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

your point is stupid, nobody wants their backup QB in, and any time a starter, particularly a HOF starter goes down, the dropoff to your backup is going to massive. You all are bashing the sh*t out of the backup, if AR never got hurt, ZW never sees the field, if AR magically is healed tomorrow, ZW is back to the bench. you all are bashing the sh*t out of the backup QB.

Nobody does this, if you don't like the backup, you bash the idiots who chose him as the backup, but you morons becuase your so demented, bash the sh*t out of the backup QB, its so ******* idiotic

Thank you Mrs. Wilson.

I mean this is really unbelievable.  People are actually feeling sorry for Zach because he sucks. 

22 hours ago, Ghost said:

• He did not play as good as he did last week but he played better than his usual self. I know that’s not saying much but with Breece Hall and our defense, we do not need to throw 3 touchdowns a game. 

• He made very important throws to Wilson and Conklin that kept the chains moving. 

• The INT was his fault. He should’ve been in a position where only Garrett Wilson can catch it. This is something he will learn from. I’m starting to slowly believe in this kid! 

It's true - and in fairness, the game plan didn't call for passes on pass friendly downs since we didn't need to. I'm still shocked that GW didn't catch that ball - and even more shocked it was a pick. That was an insane play. It was in a very catchable spot, even if it was the wrong spot. 

IMG_0071.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Greensleeves said:

It's true - and in fairness, the game plan didn't call for passes on pass friendly downs since we didn't need to. I'm still shocked that GW didn't catch that ball - and even more shocked it was a pick. That was an insane play. It was in a very catchable spot, even if it was the wrong spot. 

IMG_0071.JPG

Are you kidding it was low and late 🤣.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I’ve made about 10 posts in this thread saying the ball was high and late.  That was 1 of 2 points I made, the other being it wouldn’t have mattered if Wilson caught it. You are still unable to grasp that.

Instead you throw words in my mouth and act like a neanderthal.  You say it hit him in the helmet when a few posts ago you said it hit his facemask, while originally saying it hit his hands. Now you’re a hypocrite.

This will never end unless you stop replying or the thread is locked.  I enjoy making people look stupid.

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

The facemask is part of the helmet, if you weren’t aware

The pass that went through his hands and hit him in his face you dimwit try and keep up

did it hit him in his face or not?? Let’s hear it!

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

2 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

IMG_0071.JPG

African American Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

So in other words, it hit him in the face

Atlanta Braves Win GIF by MLB

The forehead is the topmost part of the face, so yes you’re finally correct.  If you could read you’d know I never once said it didn’t hit his face.  It didn’t hit his face mask like you said.  So you were wrong.

An 8 yard pass to a midair WR’s forehead is high.  Thanks for confirming.  But my main point was that it was late, which you are still unable to counter.

2 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

The forehead is the topmost part of the face, so yes you’re finally correct.  If you could read you’d know I never once said it didn’t hit his face.  It didn’t hit his face mask like you said.  So you were wrong.

An 8 yard pass to a midair WR’s forehead is high.  Thanks for confirming.  But my main point was that it was late, which you are still unable to counter.

Jonah Hill No GIF by The Taboo Group

It’s over dog try again next time 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

what in the sh*t are you talking about, i don't feel sorry for him, i am reacting to the demented mentality you and your genetically limited idiot brotherhood 

You I seriously have not insulted you once through this whole debate even though you seemed not to be able to grasp who is the starter and who is the backup on this team, but you keep being you. 

23 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

It’s been over.  I’ve been aware of your illiteracy and stupidity this entire time.

Also your gif selection is dogs!t.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

countless people have put you in your place on this dumbass debate you have no argument just talking yourself in circles 😂🤣😭

hit him in the face like I said period

do better

46 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You I seriously have not insulted you once through this whole debate even though you seemed not to be able to grasp who is the starter and who is the backup on this team, but you keep being you. 

calling me Mrs Wilson is not insulting me? ok clown, I have full grasp, if AR came back tomorrow, is he starting or is ZW starting? Its so F'ng simple yet you cant grasp it

11 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

calling me Mrs Wilson is not insulting me? ok clown, I have full grasp, if AR came back tomorrow, is he starting or is ZW starting? Its so F'ng simple yet you cant grasp it

Ok, If you are so thin skined that you think calling you Mrs. Wilson gave you license to call me a genetic defect, we can just stop this now. And AR isn't  coming back tomorrow  or any time this season. You see, I don't  live in a fantasy world where comparing you to Zachs mom is personal. 

22 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Zach is not the "Backup" QB in the traditional sense of the word.  He is the anointed future starter QB who was on a reset while the hopefully not totally washed up HOF QB is the starter. 

You have to be tone deaf not to hear the overwhelming support and belief that Zach is the future franchise QB of this team.  There are posters on this board, who's names have been changed to protect the innocent, who are triggered by the teams undying faith in Zach.

Personally I believe his a very talented kid who's dumb as a stomp.  Having watched a lot of football I'm confident that a stomp with a lazer fast release and above athletic ability can eventually become an elite NFL starting QB. 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Ok, If you are so thin skined that you think calling you Mrs. Wilson gave you license to call me a genetic defect, we can just stop this now. And AR isn't  coming back tomorrow  or any time this season. You see, I don't  live in a fantasy world where comparing you to Zachs mom is personal. 

lol, im not thin skinned at all, im just always happy to thrwo rocks, you threw one, and I threw one back pal. If you dont' want to get hit by a rock, dont throw one

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Zach is not the "Backup" QB in the traditional sense of the word.  He is the anointed future starter QB who was on a reset while the hopefully not totally washed up HOF QB is the starter. 

You have to be tone deaf not to hear the overwhelming support and belief that Zach is the future franchise QB of this team.  There are posters on this board, who's names have been changed to protect the innocent, who are triggered by the teams undying faith in Zach.

Personally I believe his a very talented kid who's dumb as a stomp.  Having watched a lot of football I'm confident that a stomp with a lazer fast release and above athletic ability can eventually become an elite NFL starting QB. 

This is a very, very fair point on the anointing.

Now, I am not convinced its practical or even feasible to have him be the future franchise qb of the team at this point. 

I think its more likely that they are terrified of him going somewhere else and flourshing and becoming a stud QB, than anything. Your point about his talent is spot on, very fast release, very strong arm, and decptively athletic.

Dumb as a stump? who the hell knows, I don't even know what that means to be honest. The question is can he settle down and process the ifnormation the more he sees it, i don't know, but there is plenty of reason to believe he was very poorly coached by previous offensive staff, and he looks better than he did last year. Not good, but better. I have no idea what he can become, but what he was was a very very raw talented prospect that was going to take time that was thrown in way too early.

The bigger thing I will never understand is the pure hatred this fan base has for the kid, its truly demented