Who starts at QB next week?

Matt39

18 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Same old jets lose today holy jesus

Nothing "holy" about it.  Giants simply wanted to lose more than we did. 

This wasn't some great inspirational "Rudy" win dude, f' sake, get real. :roll:

Jets offense were absolute trash today, saved only by the fact the Giants had no QB left to play.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alentador31 said:

This game wasn't going to be the game with two centers dropping and the rain falling the way it was. 

It’s an NFL football game. You should be able to mix in a couple deep shots in any game. Even if they aren’t successful, at least it makes the defense think about them.

13 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Well, with starting QB Aaron Rodgers still out, I'd guess that the backup QB Zach Wilson will get the start.

Just a guess.

I think rodgers trying to make this near impossible comeback has given Zach just enough rope he needed. Otherwise you got to get a collins or one of many other better qbs than Zach Wilson. 

20 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Stat boy, do you know what stat is #1? Do you know what is the most important one? Its called wins pappi.

But you can enjoy being sad this lovely sunday if that is what u choose wish i could help you

Not sad at all.  Stop pretending you have some insight into my feelings.  You clearly don't.  No help needed.

If you enjoyed today's game, great, I thought it was complete unwatchable trash exposing exactly how inept our Coaches and Offense truly is.  Like watching the 1993 Jets win 3-0 over the Redskins all over again.

If you want to believe this "big win" means good things to come for us, great!  I don't.  A win is always nice, of course, but the team I saw today is a horrible football team, and is going to struggle to win every game we have left on the schedule, they're that level of bad, specifically in coaching and on offense, especially at QB.

16 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Some of you guys are looking for perfection and cant enjoy simple gifts that float through your transom during the voyage of life.

if this wins bothers you, youre the guy that needs help not me

Perfection ??? 🤣 how about “ just not 1 of the worst qbs in nfl history. 100% Perfection is what the D needs to be to get a W with Zach.

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Perfection ??? 🤣 how about “ just not 1 of the worst qbs in nfl history. 100% Perfection is what the D needs to be to get a W with Zach.

We won today and for today thats a perfect outcome. Dude im not a moron i get it zach stinky but i enjoy wins and hope

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Fact is even if zach had a solid outing and we won, you would not be happy. You would be posting negativity. You know im right pappi stop cappin

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Not sad at all.  Stop pretending you have some insight into my feelings.  You clearly don't.  No help needed.

If you enjoyed today's game, great, I thought it was complete unwatchable trash exposing exactly how inept our Coaches and Offense truly is.  Like watching the 1993 Jets win 3-0 over the Redskins all over again.

If you want to believe this "big win" means good things to come for us, great!  I don't.  A win is always nice, of course, but the team I saw today is a horrible football team, and is going to struggle to win every game we have left on the schedule, they're that level of bad, specifically in coaching and on offense, especially at QB.

How does a horrible team with horrible coaching and a horrible qb go 4-3? Playing the teams weve played to boot???

How?

there are 10 teams worse than that but enjoy painting that negative narrative week after week. even if zach went 30-36 450 yards 3 tds youd hardly have anything positive to say.

you know im right pappi

Just now, HighPitch said:

How does a horrible team with horrible coaching and a horrible qb go 4-3? Playing the teams we've played to boot???

The Defense.

there are 10 teams worse than that but enjoy painting that negative narrative week after week.

Feel however you like about it.  If you really believed today was a big win, my pessimism would be irrelevant to you.

You're not dumb.  You know the O sucked horribly today.  

even if zach went 30-36 450 yards 3 tds youd hardly have anything positive to say.

you know im right pappi

Shame he's never put up numbers like that to test your theory, eh?

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

How does a horrible team with horrible coaching and a horrible qb go 4-3? Playing the teams weve played to boot???

How?

there are 10 teams worse than that but enjoy painting that negative narrative week after week. even if zach went 30-36 450 yards 3 tds youd hardly have anything positive to say.

you know im right pappi

Has he ever gone 30/36 with 400 yards and 3 tds? Has he done any of those things separately let alone in the same game.

30 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Oh, daboll played this game like a cowerd. Refused to put the ball in the air. Refused to put the ball at risk and they lost because of it Neither team really deserved to win today, but that was the most conservative game calling I’ve ever seen. 

I don't blame him tbh. He didn't want to risk a TO and the Jets offense did absolutely nothing for 59 minutes. The Jets were lucky the Giants imploded in the last minute. 

Just now, Warfish said:

The Defense.

Feel however you like about it.  If you really believed today was a big win, my pessimism would be irrelevant to you.

You're not dumb.  You know the O sucked horribly today.  

Shame he's never put up numbers like that to test your theory, eh?

Not a shame because i know you would be a sour puss if he had a game with 11 tds. 
dude i get it zach is not good. But look past zach. Helluva D and nobody remembers a sloppy win 2 weeks later

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

How?

you know im right pappi

How ? With very good to historically great second half Defense and no offense or a QB to speak of

27 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Not a shame because i know you would be a sour puss if he had a game with 11 tds. 

You know nothing, John Snow.

dude i get it zach is not good.

I know zach sucks

Then what are you going on about above? :blink:

But look past zach. Helluva D and nobody remembers a sloppy win 2 weeks later

D is pretty darn solid.  Morestead and Greg the Leg are the best Specials we've had in ages.

But this "sloppy win" that "no one will remember" cost us several key O-linemen, continued to expose how easy we are to defend and defeat as an Offense.

We don't get to play the QB-less Giants in the rain every week for the rest of the season.   It only gets harder than this game, not easier.

As I said mate, if you want to believe this is a sign of great things to come, by all means do so.  I simply don't.  

• Post of the Week 1

28 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Fact is even if zach had a solid outing and we won, you would not be happy. You would be posting negativity. You know im right pappi stop cappin

This is where you are entirely wrong. If we had a decent qb I would have felt great about beating up on a team like the giants with their 3rd string. We all want Zach to just be average. That’s not asking for a lot. This is probably the ugliest win in franchise history. Yes I am happy we were gifted the W. The Giants definitely gave the game to the jets.

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

This is where you are entirely wrong. If we had a decent qb I would have felt great about beating up on a team like the giants with their 3rd string. We all want Zach to just be average. That’s not asking for a lot. This is probably the ugliest win in franchise history. Yes I am happy we were gifted the W. The Giants definitely gave the game to the jets.

If zach played well and we won, a lot of ppl here would be sour puss debbie downer types.

Not u? Ok. But many would