Who starts at QB next week?

Matt39

26 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Zach starts. They won’t bench him, they won’t get competition for him. In before Saleh talking how great he was because we tied it late. Same old Jets.

Stat boy, do you know what stat is #1? Do you know what is the most important one? Its called wins pappi.

But you can enjoy being sad this lovely sunday if that is what u choose wish i could help you

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Stat boy, do you know what stat is #1? Do you know what is the most important one? Its called wins pappi.

But you can enjoy being sad this lovely sunday if that is what u choose wish i could help you

I know as a jet fan you are use to a extreme pathetic low bar.. Like being proud jets were gifted a W against a bad giants team, with their 3rd stringer. Some of us want to actually compete for the playoffs.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

It’ll be Zach but the giants just basically showed that all you need to do to neutralize this offense is to stack the box and blitz a db. The passing game is not capable of taking advantage of 1on1’s. You try to run that defense vs any competent qb and the qb has a massive day.

I’m sure the Giants saw only way the jets when is when the D forces turnovers. They were very conservative on O. They didn’t want the D to win the game by doing the offense job too. 

2 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

Saleh will point to those two throws in OT to justify him continuing to start. 

Maybe hackett can justify those two throws to start running some deeper passing concepts. I get that Zach is limited, I get we were down linemen in a rain game but come on, it took until 24 seconds left in the game to try to make some throws down field?

• Upvote 4

Maybe hackett can justify those two throws to start running some deeper passing concepts. I get that Zach is limited, I get we were down linemen in a rain game but come on, it took until 24 seconds left in the game to try to make some throws down field?

There is no way he’s not calling them. Zach just either doesn’t see them or is afraid to throw them 

My problem with this argument is that he has done just this in other games. There is tape showing players running open down field. Haven't watched the all-22 for this one but I'm sure we will see plays once again with players own down field. 

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I’m sure the Giants saw only way the jets when is when the D forces turnovers. They were very conservative on O. They didn’t want the D to win the game by doing the offense job too. 

Oh, daboll played this game like a cowerd. Refused to put the ball in the air. Refused to put the ball at risk and they lost because of it Neither team really deserved to win today, but that was the most conservative game calling I’ve ever seen. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

My problem with this argument is that he has done just this in other games. There is tape showing players running open down field. Haven't watched the all-22 for this one but I'm sure we will see plays once again with players own down field. 

They need to figure out what the problem is. Zach has a rocket, teams aren’t expecting it, there should be a handful of easy throws in each game that can travel 20+ yards. The giants basically said today that they know those throws aren’t coming so we won’t even bother defending it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I know as a jet fan you are use to a extreme pathetic low bar.. Like being proud jets were gifted a W against a bad giants team, with their 3rd stringer. Some of us want to actually compete for the playoffs.

Some of you guys are looking for perfection and cant enjoy simple gifts that float through your transom during the voyage of life.

if this wins bothers you, youre the guy that needs help not me

• Upvote 2

Just now, extmenace said:

They need to figure out what the problem is. Zach has a rocket, teams aren’t expecting it, there should be a handful of east throws in each game that can travel 20+ yards.

This game wasn't going to be the game with two centers dropping and the rain falling the way it was. 

• Upvote 1