This organization does not deserve its fan base.

hawk

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah the upper deck was brutal. So many empty seats. It shows the demand for season tickets line is complete BS.

There is demand for group sales on a case by case basis.

Dolphins fans have a site where they brag about buying 1,000 seats directly from the Jets. They also mention that they won't post the section location so that Jets fans don't try and buy seats near them.

Can't make this stuff up.

I’m not one to judge. I don’t put in the dedication that guys like you and the rest of the STH do but I got dropped of on RT3 and walked over to my buddy’s tailgate. This was about 6:30. I couldn’t believe how empty the lot was  then like you said the uppers were empty. Caught me off guard TBH. 
Monday night, decent Chargers team with a good young QB and the jets in the thick of it. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, hawk said:

They can continue to insult the intelligence of its faithful fan base and make excuses for failed draft picks, but in the end, it will only make them more angry.

No one who has followed this team for any real length of time will jump ship, but forcing this kid down our throats is simply a slap in the face. 

There are more problems than just Wilson, but he is certainly the biggest.

43 years and we are watching a sh!* Qb still starting despite the “production “.

On 11/6/2023 at 11:15 PM, hawk said:

They can continue to insult the intelligence of its faithful fan base and make excuses for failed draft picks, but in the end, it will only make them more angry.

No one who has followed this team for any real length of time will jump ship, but forcing this kid down our throats is simply a slap in the face. 

Most fans, especially here; wanted to draft Zach.

On 11/7/2023 at 3:16 PM, Anthony Jet said:

I couldn’t believe how empty the lot was  then like you said the uppers were empty. Caught me off guard TBH. 
Monday night, decent Chargers team with a good young QB and the jets in the thick of it. 

Same. First game at MetLife and the entire experience was thoroughly under-whelming. No buzz in the lots pregame. The light show was decent, but then the atmosphere got really quiet after the punt return. And that's mostly how it stayed. 

Maybe it's a New York thing. People sit back and expect to be entertained, rather than seeing it as an organic event where they can influence what happens?

Went to Philly and the Cowboys on Sunday. Granted it's a huge rivalry game and the Eagles are flying at 7-1, but the game day experience was amazing. 

Maybe I just picked a bad game? Some of the Jets games have sounded good on TV this year. Like you, I thought Monday would be better. 

Guess I got the classic fatalistic Jets game day experience. Fans looked bored and mind of gave up in the third quarter. Decades of watching a mediocre product can do that.

The fans are more passionate debating on here than they were in the stands 🤣

• Upvote 1

I flew up for MNF. Had a great time, hung out with @Maxman (who is an awesome guy, btw) and his son for a bit, did the Tailgate Joe's thing with @bla bla bla @Green Bean and O'Leary and ran into a bunch of posters from here and the "YouTube Jets Channels".

I had a GREAT TIME.  And as part of the ticket pack, I was on the goddamn field for the National Anthem and Player intros....

By the time I found my actual seat, it was 14-0. 😆 

If the Meadowlands Hilton had a decent bar, I would have been better off just watching from there and then going to sleep at 11 to get to my flight out of Newark Tuesday morning. 

The Jets actual game performance was the worst part of my trip.... and I flew Spirit Airlines into Newark. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

25 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I flew up for MNF. Had a great time, hung out with @Maxman (who is an awesome guy, btw) and his son for a bit, did the Tailgate Joe's thing with @bla bla bla @Green Bean and O'Leary and ran into a bunch of posters from here and the "YouTube Jets Channels".

I had a GREAT TIME.  And as part of the ticket pack, I was on the goddamn field for the National Anthem and Player intros....

By the time I found my actual seat, it was 14-0. 😆 

If the Meadowlands Hilton had a decent bar, I would have been better off just watching from there and then going to sleep at 11 to get to my flight out of Newark Tuesday morning. 

The Jets actual game performance was the worst part of my trip.... and I flew Spirit Airlines into Newark. 

It was great meeting you and chatting.

• Upvote 1

none of this matters, at the end of the day we have the worst owner in sports, and he is in the NY market. If he was in a lesser market, it may matter, but here it does not, there are enough people who will buy tickets no matter what. 

A much bigger issue than forcing the kid down are throats is woody forcing the idiots in charge down are throats, but as long as everyone keeps blaming the kid, woody can keep operating like a terrible owner and nothing ever changes, in 2 yers we will get Pack Schmilson and everyone will hate him and blame him for 3 years till we get Flam Sparnold and the cylce will keep going round and round

Young Grasshopper GIFs | Tenor