Tankathon (2023-24 Season Edition)

2 minutes ago, Jolot said:

I think there’s a good chance we lose out . I guess NE is a possible win but if Belichick is truly on his way out he will play every game like the Super Bowl to try and F the Pats out of a top 3 pick . 

Agreed. But I see us losing to the Pats too. I think the only chance of winning is Atlanta or Washington.

37 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I went 11-6 or 9-8 ... I'm thinking 6-11at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Well if they can get anything out of the offense, there are winnable games on the schedule. I know that is a big if at this point.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Zach gives a better shot at that.

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Zach will give us a much greater chance at 4-13

So if Boyle/Siemian get the rest of the starts, you're expecting roughly how many wins?

Remember how great our OL and WRs are.  The only reason this team didn't succeed was because of Zach Wilson.  

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So if Boyle/Siemian get the rest of the starts, you're expecting roughly how many wins?

Remember how great our OL and WRs are.  The only reason this team didn't succeed was because of Zach Wilson.  

I think the defense is at its witts end now, I'm not sure it matters anymore.

• Sympathy 2

Just now, bla bla bla said:

It doesn't matter anymore.  But the people on here who were calling for Siemian/Boyle to take over and try to save our season must've thought that they could win us games.  Now it looks like we're going to find out if they actually can.  

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Maybe 2 games more with Siemian. At least 1 more, with an outside shot at 3. Jets will not win another game with Zach Wilson. 

7 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

If we don't win another game, it looks like we can pick in the top 5 easily. Carolina and Arizona are almost locked in at 1 and 2. But after that  some of those teams play each other. I just don't think we win more than 1 more game.

I still think we'll end up winning 2-3 more games, just because it'll hurt us.  I hope we lose out at this point though.  And I hope we lose that season ender to the Pats and it costs them a chance to pick ahead of us. 

If we can somehow pick top 5, let's take one of these highly touted QBs and hope that things work out better this time.  And that QB shouldn't play his first year.  Give whoever the GM will be another year to fix the multitude of issues this offense has.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I still think we'll end up winning 2-3 more games, just because it'll hurt us.  I hope we lose out at this point though.  And I hope we lose that season ender to the Pats and it costs them a chance to pick ahead of us. 

If we can somehow pick top 5, let's take one of these highly touted QBs and hope that things work out better this time.  And that QB shouldn't play his first year.  Give whoever the GM will be another year to fix the multitude of issues this offense has.

I just don't see 2 wins, never mind 3. This whole Offense sux and the D is worn out.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It doesn't matter anymore.  But the people on here who were calling for Siemian/Boyle to take over and try to save our season must've thought that they could win us games.  Now it looks like we're going to find out if they actually can.  

I think switching to Siemian at halftime of the Charger game would have been the play but he was inactive. I don't think we will see any Mike White level play at this point with the season lost now. O think the wheels come off as players go into self preservation mode

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we could get a 1st for Bryce Huff then I'd absolutely make the trade.  We need draft picks.

I think we can definitely get a 2nd round pick for him, may have to add an additional pick to make it a 1st. I want a QB at the end of round 1 on draft night. Daniels, Nix, Penix, or McCarthy

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

Just play out the year. Who cares at this point. The season is over. We have found out once and for all, Zach is finished.  At least, JD now knows its time to move on.  These players are ALL millionaires.  They will play hard because they are playing for their jobs. Yes, it would be great to be competitive and have a chance to won but these guys are in the NFL and play hard regardless. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Just play out the year. Who cares at this point. The season is over. We have found out once and for all, Zach is finished.  At least, JD now knows its time to move on.  These players are ALL millionaires.  They will play hard because they are playing for their jobs. Yes, it would be great to be competitive and have a chance to won but these guys are in the NFL and play hard regardless. 

I think the fringe players will play hard. I think the stars on rookie deals should try to avoid injury. Too much money to risk it all for a sunk season.

• Upvote 2