**** Other games thread ****

Larz

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We regret to inform you that Will Levis has thrown his fifth and sixth touchdowns of the season. 

We also regret to inform that Tommy Devito now has as many TD passes in his 2 starts as our much "Improved" "Elite" skilled Zach has in 9 games this year.......Not to mention doing something no other Giant QB has done in his first 2 starts........Despite being ravaged with 9 sacks with the Swiss cheese OL and his paltry weapons at his disposal..........

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

It’s the QB and the OC but the one common denominator is the QB.  He hasn’t had a big time game with two OCs.  Logic tells me he’s the biggest part of the problem.  
I can accept that. It's just when everything is attributed to one guy .. doesn't add up

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The CFL had its' Grey Cup game today, just ended.  Montreal upsets Winnipeg 28-24 converting a late 3rd down play (only 3 downs in the cfl not 4) and then scoring td on the next play with 13 seconds left.

Just a monumentally fantastic football game.

Just as exciting as any superbowl.

Félicitations !

Go Als!!!!

🇨🇦

• Upvote 1