Zach Wilson will be missed

54 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Amazing how Jets fans believe its the QB  and not the organization. 

Amazing how so many here seem to think this awful org (it is) is also secretly good at drafting great QBs that they go on to ruin.  

Because we all know terrible orgs are routinely awesome at drafting greatness at the most important position on the field.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Amazing how so many here seem to think this awful org (it is) is also secretly good at drafting great QBs that they go on to ruin.  

Because we all know terrible orgs are routinely awesome at drafting greatness at the most important position on the field.

I still think Zach was getting drafted in the top 5 even if we passed.  

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

He should have sat year 1.  Year 2 the OL was a mess and once Hall went down there wasn’t enough talent around him to help.   This year we hired the worst OC in the NFL.  The OL was a mess.  Saleh demanded a conservative O that didn’t turn the ball over.

Zach tells Saleh his an idiot who he doesn’t want to play for, demands a trade and goes and balls out. 

Year 3 with a terrible HC, 2 OC who were over their heads and a crappy OL and at best mediocre weapons.  

kid got himself in great shape.  He’s handled the physicality of the game without breaking down and has now freed himself from this dysfunctional staff.   Looked like a pretty good NFL QB to me.  

It must be nice to live in an alternate universe. Zach has been terrible. Bad accuracy, can't  read defenses, throws picks, fumbles, makes bad decisions, gets the team in the redzone and can throw a TD, but it's  everone else. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

It must be nice to live in an alternate universe. Zach has been terrible. Bad accuracy, can't  read defenses, throws picks, fumbles, makes bad decisions, gets the team in the redzone and can throw a TD, but it's  everone else. 

hilarious to still see this take after the team has gone completely in the sh*tter when he's on the bench in back to back years

maybe its not Zach?

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Dude, look at Zachs entire career. Tell me you still want him on the team for the forseeable future. 

why would we care about that? Lawrence was god awful year 1 also and led the league in interceptions. he was worse than Wilson. 

19 hours ago, JetsRay said:

Zach Wilson is proving you all wrong!

Today was a day that he showed he has all the tools and can be good NFL QB. 

It was one game, but he has improved this year, he's growing, he's maturing, he's gaining confidence, and he's learning how to be balanced between not thinking too much but making good decision...

Today showed there is still a chance of a Zach Wilson future!

Good for him, good for the Jets. We aren't done this year yet!

LOL,  what the hell drugs you on?  One of maybe 4 games in 32 starts.  Missed like a tooth ache... 

11 minutes ago, Plen T said:

....yeah

do the Jaguars care about Lawrence's historically awful beginning?

Hey bozo, Lawrence had a rough rookie season. So did Peyton Manning. Since then he took the Jags to the playoffs and won a playoff game and they are winning their division right now and headed back to the playoffs for a second year in a row. You want to recount Zachs accomplishments for me? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Hey bozo, Lawrence had a rough rookie season. So did Peyton Manning. Since then he took the Jags to the playoffs and won a playoff game and they are winning their division right now and headed back to the playoffs for a second year in a row. You want to recount Zachs accomplishments for me? 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

can you read?

The Jaguars changed their entire coaching staff dimwit

put 2 and 2 together please. at least try.

32 minutes ago, Plen T said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

can you read?

The Jaguars changed their entire coaching staff dimwit

put 2 and 2 together please. at least try.

You compared Zach to Lawrence, not me. I told you to look at his entire career and tell me you want him as the QB for the foreseeable future and your response was look at Lawrence and how bad he was. Considering the trajectory  of both QB careers, you possibly have made the most moronic post on this board and that is saying a lot. Who cares what Arron Rodgers said or if he even said it, Zach has had a horrible career as an NFL QB, has practically  no trade value and will go down as one of the biggest busts at QB right up there with Russell and Leaf but you keep defending him because he had had his third 300 yard game in 3 seasons and his first 2 TD game this season. The future  is so bright, I gotta wear shades. 

• Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I remember Browning Nagle having a good game also.

The Zach truth’ers out in full force in this thread.

The only good game he had was his first...  There were none after that

There are no Zach truthers that is a narrative the SOJF has concocted to allow themselves to remain miserable.

Most of us normal fans just want the kid to succeed and be good for our team, yesterday showed he does have it, he has 4 games to continue to show it, or he'll probably be moved in the off-season.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Let's hope good accurate Zach shows up Sunday against Miami.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

You compared Zach to Lawrence, not me. I told you to look at his entire career and tell me you want him as the QB for the foreseeable future and your response was look at Lawrence and how bad he was. Considering the trajectory  of both QB careers, you possibly have made the most moronic post on this board and that is saying a lot. Who cares what Arron Rodgers said or if he even said it, Zach has had a horrible career as an NFL QB, has practically  no trade value and will go down as one of the biggest busts at QB right up there with Russell and Leaf but you keep defending him because he had had his third 300 yard game in 3 seasons and his first 2 TD game this season. The future  is so bright, I gotta wear shades. 

Please look up Drew Brees for a comp in his first three years.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, funaz said:

He is gone regardless so f how he plays.zach is the worst qb I’ve seen for the jets regardless of these last few games

Good bye sh*t stain suck it f a qb Zach

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Tell me you never watched Boyle, Siemian, Falk, Petty, McElroy, Clemens, or Bollinger without telling me you never watched any of those guys play QB for the Jets. And that’s only going back 20 years

I get not wanting him to be a Jet, but you act like he took your lunch money and flushed your goldfish down the toilet. 

18 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Right ...that was his 4th year as a pro.. so we have a lot to look forward to.

His first year he played 1 game that he didn’t  even start. You have to stop this. You know Zach will never be Drew Brees. Zach should never be compared to a QB of Brees stature.  He is the polar opposite. 

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:
His first year he played 1 game that he didn’t  even start. You have to stop this. You know Zach will never be Drew Brees. Zach should never be compared to a QB of Brees stature.  He is the polar opposite. 

Exactly .. Zach should not have seen the field his first year. Yes I know it's ridiculous.. but as Brees proved .. the ridiculous is possible ... Do you think SD regrets ever losing Brees ? Why jettison Zach before his contract is up ?

Edited by Dunnie

45 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Exactly .. Zach should not have seen the field his first year. Yes I know it's ridiculous.. but as Brees proved .. the ridiculous is possible ... Do you think SD regrets ever losing Brees ? Why jettison Zach before his contract is up ?

First off, you don't  draft a player 2nd overall unless he can start right away. Secondly, yeah,  I am sure they regret getting Philip Rivers  at a time when Bress was injured and they didn't  even know if he would be able to play at the same level again. Dunnie, Zach isn't  playing again for us next season. He probably  isn't  going to be on the team. 

Yeah,  I am sure they regret getting Philip Rivers  at a time when Bress was injured and they didn't  even know if he would be able to play at the same level again. Dunnie, Zach isn't  playing again for us next season. He probably  isn't  going to be on the team. 
I know that is the likely outcome .. but you never know.