How was your Sunday fellas?

Bronx

2nd grandchild, 1st granddaughter came home yesterday so day was great.

Helped my son and daughter in law for just a bit then came home to give them their space

great day and I am truly a lucky man except for the whole jets stuff

for you guys at the beach - part of me hates you😀but most is envious

If you ever visit Puerto Rico, stop by Coamo (Southwest) for its hot springs, beautiful women and homemade cigars 
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_12/20231217_151224.thumb.jpg.7138f8044ad40ddfc19a68b9807190e2.jpg

Coamo's hot springs ($5) 
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_12/image.png.2b2fd3b2dec6ef2270a1f3b6aebda522.png
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_12/20231218_045121.thumb.jpg.3a515a12e9ce8d144a413953063e5ff4.jpg
Where's the pic of the beautiful women?

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Where's the pic of the beautiful women?

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

#PERVALERT

You won the contest, congrats!

Below is about 25% of the island beauty. Unfortunately, women don't take good care of themselves at a younger age and many have beer belly.  It's a tragedy. 

nicolemarieoficial.jpg

1 hour ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I have no idea how you guys stand to watch an entire Jets game. I haven't watched the Jets on TV when they aren't a standalone game in maybe 5 years(gone to MetLife a few times on the company's dime).

Watching RedZone, the Jets simply don't play NFL level offense. It's an embarrassment.

Time is the essence  I have mathematically wasted about 4-5 years culminative dedicated to this team  I can't imagine folks like @Jetsfan80, @Sperm Edwards, and other folks with so much information.  Are you guys fully employed by the NFL? LMAO! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Time is the essence  I have mathematically wasted about 4-5 years culminative dedicated to this team  I can't imagine folks like @Jetsfan80, @Sperm Edwards, and other folks with so much information.  Are you guys fully employed by the NFL? LMAO! 

Please don't associate me with him. Some background on @Jetsfan80, in case you were curious:

He escaped from a mental facility only last year. It's his second time he's found a way out, because despite his obvious psychosis he's also pretty crafty and resourceful. Last time they caught up with him, his fridge was (allegedly) filled with jars of man-parts from the morgue. Lots of dicks. Like 20 jars just of dead dicks alone.

As though that wasn't bizarre enough, what's even stranger is while he removes both balls from the cadavers he only saves and refrigerates one (there's never two from the same person in any of the jars), so no one knows  for certain what he's done with the other one-ball collection. It's been theorized that he fries those up with Canadian bacon & cheese to make a Testicle McMuffin, but it's only a theory and tbh they didn't elaborate as to why they think so. In the mod lounge, @Maxman told us all about it some months ago after his most recent escape.  

Anyway, as law-abiding citizens and being amateur hobbyists who are big on surveilling & monitoring all of our posters' secrets, JetNation has been helping the FBI locate him by the locations he uses to post, but (to 80's credit, I suppose) he's always one step ahead of them. He's a wily one, for sure. Insane, yes, but wily. 

The feds wanted us to keep it quiet so he wouldn't get tipped off, but I'm figuring he probably already knows they're onto him posting here. So despite their reluctance, I'm now thinking we probably should've told the whole board earlier, just in the interest of public safety. You never know when the day's going to come about when he moves on to fresher ballmeat, and JetNation has forever been The Site That Cares.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Top notch Sunday other than the Jets awful performance.  Silver lining there.  One step closer to Joe Alt.  

Had the gravy slow cooking on the stove all morning.  Meatballs came perfect. Pasta al dente.  Gravy almost as good as mom's.   Wrapped all my gifts while watching the game.  Put up the tree.  Cat climbed tree and toppled it.  Put up tree again.  Kitty-proofed the tree.  Put gifts under the tree.  Cat unwrapped a few of them.  Distracted cat with some meat from the gravy and rewrapped shredded gifts.  Black coffee and cannoli for dessert. 

Now Sunday night football.

Perfect Sunday...

You shouldn't have named your cat "Zach."

It was wonderful. Had coffee and bagels with my Ladyfriend at Western Bagel in Woodland Hills, Ca. We got the last of our shopping done. Have them wrapped and ready to go. 

I occasionally looked at the score but this season, well it's as she reminded me " has been over since game 1".

Oh the best news from our neighbors, our tamales will be ready for Christmas eve. Also had some Coquito last night (Puerto Rican egg nog) delicious. 

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

You shouldn't have named your cat "Zach."

Kitty's name is Trixie...  And she is the only one in the house that is a loyal enough Jets fan to sit through yesterdays game. Afterwards, she got up on her pulpit and insisted that they improve the offensive line in the off season.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Kitty's name is Trixie...  And she is the only one in the house that is a loyal enough Jets fan to sit through yesterdays game. Afterwards, she got up on her pulpit and insisted that they improve the offensive line in the off season.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

JFC. Men with house cats are up there - really down at the bottom - with men who fawn over wine.

maybe unless you say it's because you bought it for your daughter as a kitten or something. Then it's ok, I guess, but barely.

The problem is I can also see a filled wine rack to the left of the TV. So you just made the sucky list, Baron. That had better belong to Mrs. Baron.

Your move, "sir" -- if you dare. 

:box:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

JFC. Men with house cats are up there - really down at the bottom - with men who fawn over wine.

maybe unless you say it's because you bought it for your daughter as a kitten or something. Then it's ok, I guess, but barely.

The problem is I can also see a filled wine rack to the left of the TV. So you just made the sucky list, Baron. That had better belong to Mrs. Baron.

I love wine and I love the kitty.  I love the Jets too.  Is that the dark triad ??? :-) 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

@Jet_Engine1 check out this cat hater 

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Jet_Engine1 check out this cat hater 

Men who dislike Cats because of perceived societal pressure are in fact devoid of actual masculinity, and take their cues on what being "manly" is from pop culture and Country music. It's really quite sad. 

Real Men protect the small, weak, and defenseless. Fake tough guys buy pickup trucks they don't need, drink sh*t beer, do Crossfit, and pretend that their French Bulldogs are "Watchdogs". LOL

soldier-with-cat-28__605.jpg.509ba6e188a323bc248ffbb30e24607f.jpg

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction".

Mark Twain

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Men who dislike Cats because of perceived societal pressure are in fact devoid of actual masculinity, and take their cues on what being "manly" is from pop culture and Country music. It's really quite sad. 

Real Men protect the small, weak, and defenseless. Fake tough guys buy pickup trucks they don't need, drink sh*t beer, do Crossfit, and pretend that their French Bulldogs are "Watchdogs". LOL

I'm fond of animals in general.  Both cats and dogs,   It always seemed to me that cat haters have a need to dominate relationships due to personal insecurities.  You cant dominate a cat. They are equal partners unlike dogs that will follow a leader.  A wanna be tuff guys cant handle a partnership.   Thought, some that don't like cats are just fine as people.  They can be allergic or prefer a pet they can take on excursions.  Cats don't usually travel well.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

I'm fond of animals in general.  Both cats and dogs,   It always seemed to me that cat haters have a need to dominate relationships due to personal insecurities.  You cant dominate a cat. They are equal partners unlike dogs that will follow a leader.  A wanna be tuff guys cant handle a partnership.   Thought, some that don't like cats are just fine as people.  They can be allergic or prefer a pet they can take on excursions.  Cats don't usually travel well.  

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

soldier-with-cat-28__605.jpg.509ba6e188a323bc248ffbb30e24607f.jpg

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction".

Mark Twain

Cats are pets for little girls or lonely adult single women. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

And I am neither. Now go beat your chained up pit bull and then take your lifted Toyota Tacoma to the Roadhouse to grab a Budweiser and curse about yer woman. 

Stereotypes are fun!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Same. We've lost 2 dogs and 4 Cats over the past 20 years. Sucks. 

I don't trust people that say they don't like animals, Cats or otherwise. Cruelty to animals is an early sign of mental illness. 

Besides, Cats are inherently funny as sh*t. 

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Odd thing is that the "real men" types that go out of their way to describe themselves as "ALPHA DOG" should actually like cats based on a cat's toughness and abilities.  I love dogs, but cats are more gifted and much more adaptable to various environments.  A dog can kill a domestic cat, but more often than not, an experienced cat of 10 pounds can fend off a single dog of 50 pounds with the dog running away yelping.  It happens all the time.  Also consider, a domestic cat is one of the smallest cats in nature.  If a Puma or Leopard of 70 to 90 pounds went against a dog of 70 to 90 pounds, the dog would be killed instantly.  Not even a contest.  Cats also fight and kill venomous snakes with ease.  Dogs rarely survive an encounter with a venomous snake.  Cats are also "big boy" self sufficient as pets.  Cats don't need to be walked nor do they need baths.  Indoor outdoor cats often bring home the bacon too.  Enough to make a mouse stew if you have a taste for it. 

Strange that you "real men" types see cats as weak pets for weak people. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Odd thing is that the "real men" types that go out of their way to describe themselves as "ALPHA DOG" should actually like cats based on a cat's toughness and abilities.  I love dogs, but cats are more gifted and much more adaptable to various environments.  A dog can kill a domestic cat, but more often than not, an experienced cat of 10 pounds can fend off a single dog of 50 pounds with the dog running away yelping.  It happens all the time.  Also consider, a domestic cat is one of the smallest cats in nature.  If a Puma or Leopard of 70 to 90 pounds went against a dog of 70 to 90 pounds, the dog would be killed instantly.  Not even a contest.  Cats also fight and kill venomous snakes with ease.  Dogs rarely survive an encounter with a venomous snake.  Cats are also "big boy" self sufficient as pets.  Cats don't need to be walked nor do they need baths.  Indoor outdoor cats often bring home the bacon too.  Enough to make a mouse stew if you have a taste for it. 

Imagine nature's perfect killing machine. It has night vision and a "sixth sense" for detecting motion in total darkness,  with reflexes faster than almost any other mammal. It is equipped with fangs and long, sharp claws that regenerate. It has precise hearing and the ability to either take down game in the open or sneak up and Ambush kill its prey...

And it's angry because it only weighs 8 pounds and people keep picking it up to pet it... So it assaults your houseplants and Knocks things off counters to take it's revenge... 😆 

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Imagine nature's perfect killing machine. It has night vision and a "sixth sense" for detecting motion in total darkness,  with reflexes faster than almost any other mammal. It is equipped with fangs and long, sharp claws that regenerate. It has precise hearing and the ability to either take down game in the open or sneak up and Ambush kill its prey...

And it's angry because it only weighs 8 pounds and people keep picking it up to pet it... So it assaults your houseplants and Knocks things off counters to take it's revenge... 😆 

Yes... That's a kitty.  Talented little furballs. 

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Same. We've lost 2 dogs and 4 Cats over the past 20 years. Sucks. 

Losing a pet is heart wrenching. They become full members of the family.  The cat I grew up with was a stray that came in our yard and had her kittens in a spot between our shed and garage.  We took her in and found homes for all of her kittens.  She lived for 21 years.  We were all super sad when she passed.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Yet it doesn’t happen.

Also pets should crap outside, not in your home where you breathe in their fecal spores daily. 

4 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

And I am neither. Now go beat your chained up pit bull and then take your lifted Toyota Tacoma to the Roadhouse to grab a Budweiser and curse about yer woman. 

Stereotypes are fun!

I don’t chain up my pit bull and Budweiser is carbonated urine.

No comment on the wicked cool customized Tacoma or classic times at the Roadhouse because wedding pictures are just too personal for me to share on this board. 

• Haha 1