Breece is Good.

14 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Think of how good breece will be in year 2 off the acl and with Joe D revamping the oline.  And with the threat of a passing game with a healthy aaron rodgers, the addition of higgins/pittman etc.

My goodness Jet fans!!!!  Are you ready?

Careful, you'll be talking Superbowl in August at this rate. :D  

• Haha 3

Breece Hall is hugely overrated on this board. There are at least 10-15 RBs in this league as good or better than him.

Add to that we’re only going to have him for 2 more years, because as everyone here told me repeatedly back when I said the Giants were smart to take Barkley over Darnold “you never want to be the team to give a RB a his second contract”

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 2

9 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Breece Hall is hugely overrated on this board. There are at least 10-15 RBs in this league as good or better than him.

Add to that we’re only going to have him for 2 more years, because as everyone here told me repeatedly back when I said the Giants were smart to take Barkley over Darnold “you never want to be the team to give a RB a his second contract”

throw up team america GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Reading this I'm surprised Thurman Thomas didn't do it more, he was a beast.

Breece is amazing. The ceiling for him is so high.

I think he needs like 90 yards, a game the rest of the way to get a thousand yards rushing.

It doesn't really change anything this year, but it's a milestone. I would like to see him hit.

With 17 games now it’s meaningless. It comes to 58 ypg 😂
You’re old enough to know 1000 was a bar that meant something back when they played 14 games.
Just like when QBs and 3000 passing yards was a big deal … now with 17 games it’s 176 a game.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jigsaw89 said:

Name the 10-15 backs you'd take over him. I could use a good laugh. Breece is an excellent back with great vision, burst and top speed. This year is the result of a historically bad offensive coordinator and a decimated offensive line. He's 22 and will get a 2nd contract. Everything you said is wrong.  He and Garrett are our only good offensive players, and they're superstars in a competent system. 

Breece Hall is #25 in rushing yards in the NFL this year.
You have no idea what a superstar RB looks like do you?

• Ugh 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Think of how good breece will be in year 2 off the acl and with Joe D revamping the oline.  And with the threat of a passing game with a healthy aaron rodgers, the addition of higgins/pittman etc.

You keep spewing this. Jets are not signing Higgins or Pittman. 

It’s not jds style. he’s looking for below average players that he can nickel and dime. Higggins will be getting 25 mill a season and jd will not even be in the same zip code

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw89 said:

There are many problems with this team. Breece Hall is not one of them. Good try. 

I never said he was a problem. I said he was vastly overrated by Jet fans (you’re proving that to be true) and that there are 10-15 RBs in the NFL as good or better than him

Then I told you he was #24 in rushing yards this year when you replied.

Stop embarrassing yourself by repeating verbatim everything the optos here say about him. They’re the same guys who tell you Zach Wilson would be a FQB if not for our OL.

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

It’s not jds style. he’s looking for below average players that he can nickel and dime. Higggins will be getting 25 mill a season and jd will not even be in the same zip code

@Joe W. Namath is putting on a master class performance lately, mocking the opto Jets fans. Don’t take him seriously. Appreciate him.

15 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I never said he was a problem. I said he was vastly overrated by Jet fans (you’re proving that to be true) and that there are 10-15 RBs in the NFL as good or better than him

Then I told you he was #24 in rushing yards this year when you replied.

Stop embarrassing yourself by repeating verbatim everything the optos here say about him. They’re the same guys who tell you Zach Wilson would be a FQB if not for our OL.

Name the 10-15. Prove ur point. 

25 minutes ago, Jigsaw89 said:

Name the 10-15. Prove ur point. 

McCaffrey is way better, Nick Chubb has been hurt this year but he’s better. So is Barkley.
Williams, Jacobs, Cook, Montgomery, Mostert, Pollard, Swift and Robinson are at the very least just as good. 
That’s 11 just off the top of my head, and I didn’t include Derrick Henry. (12)

If I went and looked throughout the league I could probably come up with about 5 more, but I’d rather you took off the green tinted glasses and looked yourself. You might learn something.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I need this daily humor, keep it up! 

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

With 17 games now it’s meaningless. It comes to 58 ypg 😂
You’re old enough to know 1000 was a bar that meant something back when they played 14 games.
Just like when QBs and 3000 passing yards was a big deal … now with 17 games it’s 176 a game.

I get what you're saying now but it still isn't meaningless.

When you look back at Garrett Wilson's career seeing thousand yards seasons instead of 958 it's going to look more impressive.

Same thing for Breeece. It's still the goal for guys on offense even though it's watered down.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

First of all, we played the Commanders; so these numbers are already inflated by default. Secondly, people are usually bias, short-minded and instantly forgiving; because his numbers in 2023 don't necessarily spell greatness, except delusion.   

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw89 said:

I'll give you McCaffery as a more dynamic back. Chubb (not anymore), Barkley on the same level. Mostert having a very good year but is 31 with low mileage. If I'm building a franchise Breece is #2 RB on my list. Again, Breeces lack if stats is due to our clueless offensive coordinator and makeshift offensive line. Not sure how many more Shotgun draw plays hackett will run before he realizes that they don't work, and will never work. 

Breece on ANY team that is competent on the offensive side of the ball is top 3 across every stat line. Unfortunately he is a Jet, an organization that hires guys like Nate Hackett. 

Great post, thank you.

Jets have 99 problems and we are hear discussing how we should feel worse about Breece than we do. Classic lol.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

What does AR8 think? He'll be the one with more influence this off-season.

We know Rodgers does not like rookie WRs, so FA will need to be the route.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

You operate differently when you are a lame duck in anything in life.

Joe D will be putting aside the future of this franchise and back up the brinks truck this offseason.

Jets will win, Douglas and Saleh will get new contracts and then Joe can go back to trying to build through the draft.

This offseason hes overpaying for a wr and olinemen.  You can take that to the bank.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

McCaffrey is way better, Nick Chubb has been hurt this year but he’s better. So is Barkley.
Williams, Jacobs, Cook, Montgomery, Mostert, Pollard, Swift and Robinson are at the very least just as good. 
That’s 11 just off the top of my head, and I didn’t include Derrick Henry. (12)

If I went and looked throughout the league I could probably come up with about 5 more, but I’d rather you took off the green tinted glasses and looked yourself. You might learn something.

Lmao. I'll give you McCaffrey and Chubb. Even Barkley. Mostert is having a career season he Isn't likely to repeat. And Hall at his best is better than the rest of the list.

I can't wait for Hall to make people like you feel dumb next year with an improved o-line, better QB play, and another year removed from the ACL injury.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1