"Culture wins"

AFJF

This regime's culture is one of losing and as long as these two losers are around, that will define our culture.  The questions in the future will always be about their failures.

We need fresh faces to clear the air and reset the conversation..  

• Upvote 2

This is what I don't understand. I will never root for a loss, but that doesn't mean I root for a win every game. 

The issue is, a winning culture is vital to a successful franchise. A team can have great players, strong discipline, and creative, competent playcalling, but if the drive to win isn't there it means nothing. However, if those other things aren't there either, a winning culture means nothing. With these clowns that make a coaching staff I don't know if a winning culture can lead to anything. I do know, however, that a losing culture will lead to failure. 

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

So last week's win had zero impact four days later, but we're supposed to be excited about it because of the impact it will have on the culture next season?  Is that correct?

Correct. We’re going to have so much momentum, we are not going to know what to do with it. Beat the Pats and we’ll have biggly levels of positive vibes. 

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Culture does win.  Ask any coach that had ever been successful at anything.  

Culture unfortunately isn’t a silly mantra or a random win.  

You hit the nail on the head. Culture matters, but Saleh and Douglas's idea of culture is positive vibes, telling everyone how great they are and failing to hold people accountable until its too late. 

• Upvote 3