3 straight double digit loss years for Saleh

kevinc855

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Not defending Saleh, but y’all crazy if you think Joe Douglas qb decisions, since the draft of Zach Wilson, horrible OL structure, offense in general. It’s basically if Robert Saleh was the HC and GM, but we at least would have kept darnold and got a ton of picks for 2nd overall.

This isn't an "either vs or". They both suck at their job. They are both frauds. They both should have been fired last year. They both should be fired right now. A healthy Rasputin Rodgers doesn't fix that. 

This is insanity that those two idiots will be making decisions in 2024. 

• Upvote 3

Douglas and Saleh were masterful at guaranteeing themselves two more years to start this year with the whole Aaron Rodgers hoopla.

Woody and a lot of fans chomped on the bait hard.  Hook, line and sinker.

There are still a lot of people that feel when Rodgers comes back next year all will be well and this team will win 11 games.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

This isn't an "either vs or". They both suck at their job. They are both frauds. They both should have been fired last year. They both should be fired right now. A healthy Rasputin Rodgers doesn't fix that. 

This is insanity that those two idiots will be making decisions in 2024. 

Worse yet is Salehs full endorsement of all the assistant coaches as well and saying all of them will be back.   Mind blowing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Worse yet is Salehs full endorsement of all the assistant coaches as well and saying all of them will be back.   Mind blowing.

The only explanation is Woody has been making all the decisions and Salad and Dogass just go along with it because they know they can't/won't be fired. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

With the pathetic loss to Cleveland on Thursday night the Jets under Saleh have 3 straight double digit loss seasons. 4 straight double digit loss years for JD if we want to add that nugget in. 

Can anyone remember a HC being so bad, and having so few tangible results and being able to retain his job? It’s pathetic and a weak move by the Jets to retain Saleh. 

I didn’t even point out the point differentials where Salehs team losing by double digits is staggering as well.

Call me old school but “culture” doesn’t impress me, winning and losing does. 

You better be careful or one of them will twist you into a pretzel.  Although everything you write is TRUE.

F**kin team is Now being held Hostage by Total Incompetents, who played the Idiot “owner”.  So many Wrong moves to come this offseason based on the hostage situation And the fact that Rodgers will be here for 1 or 2 or 3 more YEARS, who knows.  This team IS NOT Winning Anything with this GM and garbage coaching staff, I don’t care if they could get a half Rodgers half Tom Brady clones in their Primes to QB next year.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Ron Rico said:

Almost made the playoffs but lost to the Ravens, last game of the season.

9-4 needing only 1 more win to clinch the playoffs - @Oakland, Detroit, @Ravens - lost all three. 

Everyone always remembers the Ravens disaster because it was the last game of the season on Christmas Eve against the vaunted 2000 Ravens, but the loss at home to the Lions was even more of a choke job. Lost that game 10-7 - got stopped on 4 straight plays from the 1 yard line early in the game and John hall missed a potential game-tying kick in the final minute. 

20 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

4A63F926-7F96-4A1D-9BDD-6A73B6DCBDD8.jpeg.4a538e8b51cffe0461bd84edcce26731.jpeg

The Jets are 167-219 since Woody bought the team with 12 seasons with DOUBLE-DIDGET losses. ( 12 OUT OF 24 YEARS)

I know i'm venting but Why do we watch this crap?

I've stopped watching, and I urge everyone to not go to the stadium.

Under what basis can anyone really say that Douglas or Saleh are good at their jobs?

Also Ulbrich needs until the end of the season is over to realize to put the supposed best CB on the opponent s supposed best receiver?

• Upvote 2