~~~ Other NFL games 12-31 ~~~

Jags are starting Beathard with TLaw injured ... could be a closer game then you might think.

Miami without Waddle and Mostert.

Stidham starting against the Chargers... he'll likely look amazing and get the hype train going against a poor defense playing out the string.

Lots of games this weekend that only a mother could love.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

image.png.a4f1b5013cff34d50dab6741c215a536.png

Let's go Pats!!!  If they win their last 2, they pass us in the Tankathon.

Bears over Falcons
Bucs over Aints
49ers over Commanders
Dolphins over Ravens
Panthers over Jaguars
Eagles over Cardinals
Raiders over Colts
Texans over Titans
Bills over Patriots
Rams over Giants
Seahawks over Steelers
Chiefs over Bengals
Broncos over Chargers
Packers over Vikings

14-0

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, jamesr said:

Jags are starting Beathard with TLaw injured ... could be a closer game then you might think.

Miami without Waddle and Mostert.

Stidham starting against the Chargers... he'll likely look amazing and get the hype train going against a poor defense playing out the string.

Lots of games this weekend that only a mother could love. emoji12.png

That Carolina-Duval matchup is the only game in the 1pm window in my area,

Red Zone here I come!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, bitonti said:

mia +3
nep +14.5
chi -2.5
hou -3.5
ind -3.5
lar -6.5
was +14
jax -3.5
phi -12.5
tbb -2
pit +4.5
kcc -6.5
lac +3
min -1

im most uncomfortable with NEP but as a general rule I take points over 14 

good luck today 

Do you like all of these games of you're just picking them all?  Your picks scare me because my intuition is the opposite on many of these (and I'm usually wrong - lol).

Washington +14 over the 49ers seems suspect to me because their defense is just so bad.  Brissett will probably start, which will certainly help their case, but I just think they're a team in shambles.  They even made our offense look competent.  But you might end up being right.

EDIT: Brissett is out and Howell is starting.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39215512/commanders-howell-start-benching-brissett-out

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Do you like all of these games of you're just picking them all?  Your picks scare me because my intuition is the opposite on many of these (and I'm usually wrong - lol).

Washington +14 over the 49ers seems suspect to me because their defense is just so bad.  Brissett will probably start, which will certainly help their case, but I just think they're a team in shambles.  They even made our offense look competent.  But you might end up being right.

bbc one going in circles GIF by BBC

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

EDIT: Brissett is out and Howell is starting.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39215512/commanders-howell-start-benching-brissett-out

Welp i made that was pick hoping for Brissett that probably screws it but Purdy stinger is also a concern 

And like I said I'll usually take 14 plus no matter what 

These are bets. I played all these games 1 unit. Except for the Jax I played 1.5. I stack bets starting at 10 dollars in week 1 and adjust it to risk half or most of the bankroll every week 

Often I will bet against really bad teams ARZ for example rather than betting on good ones 

The hope is for a good week (last weekend was 10-3-1) and bad week is near 500. I don't go 1-15 knock on wood but if that happens, this late in the season, betting season over. 

No parlay no props and never take the offers

I also don't cash out too negative ev but I do have a sizable bet on Jets under 9.5 from months ago that will prevent the season from being a total wash 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I love Red Zone. I’m watching it in the NY area even though the Dolphin Ravens game is on here

I like it too, but if I were still up there (got back down Thursday night) I’d be watching that Miami-Baltimore game.

Best offense going against the best QB? Two good defenses?  Gimme some of that, please.

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I like it too, but if I were still up there (got back down Thursday night) I’d be watching that Miami-Baltimore game.

Best offense going against the best QB? Two good defenses?  Gimme some of that, please.

IMG_0241.thumb.jpeg.532fb3d25e311f03d396541fec1656c6.jpegBest I can do is a picture from my TV set.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We talk about Carolina giving the Bears the #1 this year in that ill fated trade but the bigger issue is giving them DJ Moore.

Monken has taken Lamar Jackson and the Ravens offense to an all new level.

He’s healthy again also. Gonna win his 2nd MVP this year and guys here still question Lamar. 
Nobody is worse at rating other team’s QBs than Jet fans 

• Upvote 1

He’s healthy again also. Gonna win his 2nd MVP this year and guys here still question Lamar. 
Nobody is worse at rating other team’s QBs than Jet fans 
I definitely underestimated Lamar's ability to improve his passing game ... But let's not ignore how well that OL is playing. He was never leaving Baltimore .. so it's a moot point.

Watching the Dolphins angers me so bad. Goes to show you how much coaching can impact a player (Tua). Yet here we are, in the same ****in boat we've been in for the last century. 
Defensive Coordinator gonna Defensively Coach.