~~~ Other NFL games 12-31 ~~~

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

I’d stick with him, take MHJ  and then wheel and deal with the other 1st round pick.

The issue is that he’s entering the last year of his rookie deal. If you simply take Caleb Williams, you reset that and get another 4 years of cheap QB play. 

but Fields definitely has real potential and if you traded down for a haul to build around Fields, You could have a really nice team.

i think the fact that the current guy in charge there didn’t draft fields makes it tricky 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

This league is cooked

Interesting tidbit about that, either the Lions or Cowboys were going to be screwed over by this, depending on if a flag was thrown.

The ref announced Skipper as the eligible receiver, even though Decker reported. If a flag was not thrown, Dallas would be focusing on the wrong player. If a flag was thrown, the Lions pay for the ref mistake instead, which is what happened.

Referee dysfunction!!

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Jet fans laughing at Josh Allen… priceless.

I will laugh at any team with negative passing yards partway through the 2nd quarter, regardless of what the Jets are doing. Would it also be 'priceless' if I laughed at the Patriots as a Jets fan when their QB completed more passes to the wrong team?

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

I will laugh at any team with negative passing yards partway through the 2nd quarter, regardless of what the Jets are doing. Would it also be 'priceless' if I laughed at the Patriots as a Jets fan when their QB completed more passes to the wrong team?

Laughing at Bailey Zappe? No. But laughing at Josh Allen? Yes.

It’s priceless that you need this explained to you.