~~~ Other NFL games 12-31 ~~~

9 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I think that's it

8 minutes ago, chirorob said:

thats the only one.

Yep.

9 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Just checked the Dolphins schedule… other than Dallas, the two best wins they’ve had were against the Chargers in week 2 when we thought they were good, and the Broncos when they sucked at the beginning of the season. 
Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I admit that I undervalued Lamar's value. Improving as a pocket passer is key to his career ... And he is doing it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

His game is definitely evolving. But I remember watching him earlier in his career, and he has always had that quick release. He’s been good at finding the hot read since the beginning. Wish I had stats to confirm that though. Maybe I can look up QBR agains the blitz.

This version of Lamar is definitely his best version so far though.

Just now, bicketybam said:
7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:
Giants have less talent on offense than we do, yet they’ve played everyone tough the past 5-6 weeks.

How's that Tommy Cutlets poster looking?

I get why they pulled him last week, but I don’t understand they’re going with Taylor over DeVito today? You know what TT is, wouldn’t you want to see how the kid dealt with his first taste of adversity?

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I get why they pulled him last week, but I don’t understand they’re going with Taylor over DeVito today? You know what TT is, wouldn’t you want to see how the kid dealt with his first taste of adversity?

It’s over. Let it go. 

• Haha 1