Do whatever we need to to get the QB in RD 1

18 minutes ago, derp said:

I mean Nix or Penix at ten is just an objectively bad decision whether Wilson is on the team or not. I just don’t think Wilson should factor into the decision making positively or negatively.

What if Daniels is there at 10? It doesn’t sound likely, but stranger things have happened

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, derp said:

I mean Nix or Penix at ten is just an objectively bad decision whether Wilson is on the team or not. I just don’t think Wilson should factor into the decision making positively or negatively.

This QB class is looking wildly underwhelming as we head down the final stretch... There's only 3 QBs i would spend a 1st on, ,and i'm not even sure Maye deserves to be the 3rd.  I think Ewers missed an opportunity - he would have risen based on potentail IMO

my hot take: Pratt over takes a lot household names between now and April

8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

This QB class is looking wildly underwhelming as we head down the final stretch... There's only 3 QBs i would spend a 1st on, ,and i'm not even sure Maye deserves to be the 3rd.  I think Ewers missed an opportunity - he would have risen based on potentail IMO

I’ve watched him a lot, i have 2 kids at tulane.  He’s exactly what we need. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What if Daniels is there at 10? It doesn’t sound likely, but stranger things have happened

I get a little weak in the knees for quarterbacks who can run. I’d do it, but;

a) I think the incomplete information we as the general public have on prospects makes quarterbacks especially hard to evaluate 

b) because of a) I don’t even try so I’m purely throwing **** against the wall and

c) I don’t think there’s any chance Douglas takes a QB at 10, barring a contract extension between now and then

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I really liked what I watched of Pratt preseason. That said my guess just based on watching prior drafts play out is that he picks up a little hype in draft media but still lands in the third or fourth.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, football guy said:

To add to this, the building does get a chance to loosely look ahead and form opinions on future players, even if they aren't neck deep in studying them. So I'm sure they will know about the potential crop next year before making selections in this draft 

Should take Jordan Travis , Milton or Rattler late . Then u can always draft one next year @football guy

Part of me thinks they'll be open to taking a QB if one of the top-3 fall into their lap.  No way do I see them paying the assets to move up, especially with the other needs they have.  But yeah, Daniels sitting there at 10 could change some draft strategy.