Will Cee Dee Lamb or Dak be on the market?

11 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Looks like some nasty, bad blood going on between those two. My guess is the Cowboys will be moving on from one of them. If that's the case, we should be all over it. Whatever it takes.

What happened? I know Lamb's Mom had some comments on Dak. But is there more to this than that?

25 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Looks like some nasty, bad blood going on between those two. My guess is the Cowboys will be moving on from one of them. If that's the case, we should be all over it. Whatever it takes.

No.

If they're keeping McCarthy, they'll running back with those 2

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, chirorob said:

No.

If they're keeping McCarthy, they'll running back with those 2

Don't be so sure. Three years in a row with a first round playoff exit means there will be changes. McCarthy not being offered an extension going into his last contract year, only a blind man would think anyone's job is safe. Lamb's Mom posted this. Certainly not without Cee Dee's approval beforehand.

“They need to get rid of his ass!!” Ramirez said of Prescott in another thread. 

Neither are going anywhere, but I wouldn't take Dak if he was available. The Jets are locked into Rodgers, and Dak is way too expensive for a backup role. If we didn't have Rodgers, Dak plays well normally but falls flat on his face in the big games. He would never take the Jets to the big game, regardless of his supporting cast.