NFLPA Says Jets Staff Worst in NFL at Managing Practice Time

1 hour ago, doitny said:

you mean your looking for a fact based system on how there coming up with this? ..LMAO.

no thats not how it works. they asked some guys who were probably pissed that they got home late for dinner a few times and thats how they came up with it. 

and that wont stop the mob from coming here and blowing this into a 14 page Saleh bashing.

Douglas did show up 20 minutes late to his meeting today. Could be disgruntled players, or perhaps the Jets are bad with time. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PackersNation said:

Don't cry to me with your jealousy and butthurt about Green Bay being called TitleTown since before the New England Patriots even existed. I had nothing personally to do with the naming.

What is next? You gonna be butthurt that Green Bay fleeced you for Aaron Rodgers after they were done with him, and now you are stuck with a washed up loser?

Stop crying already

b904y_2.jpg.00abe48b1dd14bab4a9c07534cf7cedf.jpg

You seem very upset. Is everything ok at home? Did you eat the foam cheese? You're not supposed to eat it.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, PackersNation said:

Projecting your own issues and insecurities on others is not going to save you here kiddo.

We will all pray that things get better for you.

Is that the best "I'm rubber and you're glue" you got? I thought you'd have something better than that if you made the effort to come to another team's forum to be an ass. Speaking.. of why would you do so?

4 hours ago, PackersNation said:

Don't cry to me with your jealousy and butthurt about Green Bay being called TitleTown since before the New England Patriots even existed. I had nothing personally to do with the naming.

What is next? You gonna be butthurt that Green Bay fleeced you for Aaron Rodgers after they were done with him, and now you are stuck with a washed up loser?

Stop crying already

LOL new guy 😂

Dude we are jets fans, coming here and trashing our failures won’t hurt anyone here I promise you that.

When you cheer for a lolcow franchise like my jets, fans like me can rip them well enough. 

You outsiders just look like clowns when you do this 

tongue goat GIF

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

Eh. Lots and lots of things to be critical about this organization, but this would be low on my list. 

It shows a lack of planning and execution on management, and effectively tells the players that you don't value or respect their time.

14 hours ago, nyjbuddy said:

https://nflpa.com/new-york-jets-report-card-2024 - for the Jets' full report

By comparison, here is the Chiefs report.  They ranked 31st overall.image.thumb.png.4bc5880dc470cd7a40aa9e88fb22445a.png

KC Ownership gets an F-.  KC training staff gets an F. 

yeas, this sh*t really matters. :rolleyes:
Now about those KC F grades.  What don't I know about its ownership?  Sounds like an interesting story here.  The Jets report card gives Woody a B-, in comparison.  And Saleh got a B.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Now about those KC F grades.  What don't I know about its ownership?  Sounds like an interesting story here.  The Jets report card gives Woody a B-, in comparison.  And Saleh got a B.

As Ruben Sierra once famously said “all they care about is winning”

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait, I thought their practices weren’t ought enough.  I know someone here posts it all the time.   They also don’t practice in pads.  

And that it was Salehs fault.  

Haha! Robert Saleh was ranked lower by the players than our idiot owner. How are those positive vibes working our for you Bobby?

12 hours ago, PackersNation said:

Stop crying already

Jr. don’t even try to compete with Jets fans when it comes to pummeling the NY Jets.  Jets fans are more than capable of pointing out what a washed up loser Rodger’s is.   We were the number 1 fans in the toxicity category.  

• Post of the Week 1

Jr. don’t even try to compete with Jets fans when it comes to pummeling the NY Jets.  Jets fans are more than capable of pointing out what a washed up loser Rodger’s is.   We were the number 1 fans in the toxicity category.  
Weak.
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

KC was 31st overall.

Jets 21st.

List is meaningless

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

It actually might have some minor meaning.  The ownership might be getting an F for staying out of things.  Woody wants to be friends and that sure doesn't help.  For me the big takeaway is that an A+ at coach outshines everything else.  It's like grading the offense.  The QB is what matters.

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

KC was 31st overall.

Jets 21st.

List is meaningless

The survey is basically a whining board for the players.  More importantly, the survey is blood-in-the-water for all the media sharks.  Of course a team like the Jets is perfect for striking first blood.  

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The survey is basically a whining board for the players.  More importantly, the survey is blood-in-the-water for all the media sharks.  Of course a team like the Jets is perfect for striking first blood.  

Not just media, Jets fans here are killing Saleh for scoring a “B”.  
Woody for a “B-“.