Jets in on Tyler Boyd

19 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

Jets seem to be doing the right things so far in FA.  Biggest question i have is, if they don’t get a legit wr in FA, and then the top 3 wrs go in the draft before them, would they still go OT at 10 and then hope to address wr in round 3 or would they pivot to bowers or a trade back?

In that case they'd probably be staring at fashanu and bowers.

• Upvote 1

I think we neee to create a situation where we’re ok at OT and WR going into the draft.

Ho sign Bak for LT and get a big name WR. We’d still need another WR and Moses and Bak are older so the rookie could be next man up at OT (especially with how Bak gets injured).

• Upvote 1

The pro now is I can’t see KC signing Boyd now after just signing Brown. So seems maybe down to us or PIT. Where he played college and not sure might even be from.

But he doesn’t have a SB ring and very well might be chasing one. And quite frankly us with a healthy AR are closer to that than Pitt with Wilson 

31 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think we neee to create a situation where we’re ok at OT and WR going into the draft.

Ho sign Bak for LT and get a big name WR. We’d still need another WR and Moses and Bak are older so the rookie could be next man up at OT (especially with how Bak gets injured).

You can't sign Bahkatari and say you are set at LT.  I am having a hard time seeing any scenario where we can be set at both LT and WR2 heading into the draft. I'd love if we could do it because our options in the first round would be numerous.

9 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You can't sign Bahkatari and say you are set at LT.  I am having a hard time seeing any scenario where we can be set at both LT and WR2 heading into the draft. I'd love if we could do it because our options in the first round would be numerous.

I guess I just have a decent amount of optimism in what I saw from Warren last year with in essence no offseason training. Where if we signed Bak and he starts that if or when he got injured I’d be ok with starting Warren. Or even drafting OT to battle with Bak

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

The pro now is I can’t see KC signing Boyd now after just signing Brown. So seems maybe down to us or PIT. Where he played college and not sure might even be from.

But he doesn’t have a SB ring and very well might be chasing one. And quite frankly us with a healthy AR are closer to that than Pitt with Wilson 

Lol Rodgers gonna be running for VP on a failed ticket. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

The problem with doing that is that you let Saleh convince Douglas to draft another edge rusher at 10. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

And he's not going to appeal to Democrats. He's a MAGA guy. Meanwhile you got GOP dark money funding Kennedy to take votes from Biden. Rodgers makes no sense in that scenario.

I really wasn't trying to be political. Its just common sense there's no chance in hell anyone but the 2 main guys will win

14 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Tyron Smith and Mike Williams. 

21 hours ago, neckdemon said:

In that case they'd probably be staring at fashanu and bowers.

Pick ten has to start immediately

Right now it's Nabers, Odunze, Bowers, Thomas in any particular order. You are probably signing Bakhitari as swing tackle. 

Assuming Lazard and Davis stay

G. Wilson/  A. Lazard or ( draft pick day 3)

Odunze*/   C. Davis /. Brownlee 

M. Williams/.  X. Gibson 

Corey Davis would allow Williams to ease his transition and give yourself a great 4 wr set with Great versatility for a super bowl run after Thanksgiving 

On 3/15/2024 at 10:13 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

We need to replace Bryce Huff

I think that would be Clowney if we pick him up.  If not, we could probably take a kid in the 3rd or 4th to fill that spot.  Obviously not replace his production but the hope is that McDonald does, or at least replaces "most" of it.  

4 minutes ago, Plen T said:

Good #3

but with Pitt he’s a 2

I think the only way he's not a #2 for us is if we draft Odunze or BTJ.  If we draft Bowers, Boyd would absolutely be our #2.  

16 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

And he's not going to appeal to Democrats. He's a MAGA guy. Meanwhile you got GOP dark money funding Kennedy to take votes from Biden. Rodgers makes no sense in that scenario.

Rodgers is not a MAGA guy, lol 😅