Saleh showed NO guts today at Presser

20 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Have to hard agree with Evan here. When Brian Costello asks you if IN YOUR 4th SEASON, with THE PREVIOUS 3 ALLLL being losing seasons, "if you don't make the playoffs this year will it be a failure" YOU SAY YES!! Of course salehs answer was "I will never say that..." and went on to blabber. 

He just can not help himself... what a waste he is... 

Don't forget, it's in the coaches, GMs and ownerships' best interests to paint a rosy picture to the press. Comments like Woody's about "not having a backup qb" just elicit "you tanked his value!" Fan reactions and insulting articles from random websites. This franchise is already a 3 ring circus.

In an ideal world, these press conferences offer nothing besides some slight snippets on team and roster strategy. I'll let Saleh reserve boldness for football games. In fact, I hate to say it, but I'd love if the franchise's entire management took the Belichik approach to media relations. It seems like any type of boldness with the media hasn't paid off for us since Namath's guarantee.

can you imagine if Kev was a Pats fan during the Brady era? 

"we should win a SB every year with Brady. we need to fire Belichick."

"he said On to Cleveland!!!!!! what a gutless punk. cant wait to get rid of him. "

"we should promote Judge, Patricia or McDaniels. maybe get that 1st year OC who had a good year. anybody but Belichick." 

6 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

He is so slow to acknowledge problems that are staring him in the face and obvious to 99% of the fanbase. 

I mean it took them 3 full years before surrendering on ZW.

By the time he benched Lazard it was what, December?

This isn't MLB where you have 162 chances.

An 0-3 start effectively ends your NFL season.

In the NFL you have to be ahead of the game, anticipate potential problems before they surface, and be honest with yourself.

Can't be afraid to ruffle feathers, whether on your coaching staff or with players who aren't pulling their weight.

Saleh seems to care more about being liked by his players than about doing his job.

Boy, you are so right!!!  I think you nailed it 100%!!