Chris Canty is really really weird

11 hours ago, usanyj said:

ESPN used to be ok on repeat 90s and early 2000s… I can’t tell you the last time I tuned into any of their shows. Has to be a decade at least 

88-94 SportsCenter was as good a show on TV. That’s what we watched before streaming killed the tube, 

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

So Canty goes on this bizarre rant that Rodgers is a cancer. 

It's pretty obvious who told him to say that and why. It's just ridiculous at this point. 

Dude is a top 5 QB ever and Canty talks about Rodgers like he's some lunatic Benny hinn nut job

Pathetic!

Sure, but is he wrong?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Since Rodgers got here, the trajectory of the Jets has been relentlessly upward, but ofc the wokes arnt allowed to say that…….

I'll say this: I think people are sleeping on AR8 because last year was such a letdown.  He's been on the team for an entire season now so the excitement has died down.  But we (obviously) haven't seen how much of a difference he can make. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2024 at 8:46 AM, FidelioJet said:

Sure, but is he wrong?

He won the players vote by his teammates as most inspirational player on the team.

So yes, 100%.  
Except for the dumbass who for some reason gave me a thumbs down for pointing out a simple fact that’s indisputable 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Sure, but is he wrong?

While I agree that he showed big decline in 2022 and likely won’t be the player he was, he is definitely not a cancer to the team. At least until this point. If he’s healthy and they are finding ways to lose, all bets are off.

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

He won the players vote by his teammates as most inspirational player on the team.

So yes, 100%.  

You’ve brought that up a couple time lately.
Maybe I’m being overly critical here, but the 2023 NYJ didn’t look very inspired to me last year, so I’m going to file that award in the same category as most popular or most likely to succeed awards back when we were in high school.

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Maybe I’m being overly critical here, but the 2023 NYJ didn’t look very inspired to me last year, so I’m going to file that award in the same category as most popular or most likely to succeed awards back when we were in high school.

They looked super pumped when they beat the Cutlet led vaGiants!

• Haha 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

@bicketybam still reliving the Jets beating the Giants and their UDFA 3rd string QB in one of the worst games in NFL history 5 months later says a lot about his life.

A Giants fan posting on a Jets fan site says even more about yours! 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

They sure as shlt did.  They were a team riddled with injury, without a legitimate  QB and played hard until they end.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

They sure as shlt did.  They were a team riddled with injury, without a legitimate  QB and played hard until they end.  

Yeah, you’re right about them playing hard til the end. There were a lot of times it didn’t look pretty out there, but, yeah they never gave up.👍

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2024 at 7:06 AM, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

So Canty goes on this bizarre rant that Rodgers is a cancer. 

It's pretty obvious who told him to say that and why. It's just ridiculous at this point. 

Dude is a top 5 QB ever and Canty talks about Rodgers like he's some lunatic Benny hinn nut job

Pathetic!

Who told him to

Canty has been negative on the Jets since his Giants days.  Seems like he still hasn’t gotten over it.

Guess he didn’t enjoy his stay in NYC having to hear about Rex, Sanchez and the AFCCG Jets. 

• Upvote 1