Packers vs Eagles Samba Style!!

Packers are popular in Brazil, their colors are the same as their flag. Brazil also has plenty of debt-ridden stadiums from that time when they hosted the Olympics. Jets should add orange to their uniforms so they become more popular in Mexico and I can go see them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, slats said:

Packers are popular in Brazil, their colors are the same as their flag. Brazil also has plenty of debt-ridden stadiums from that time when they hosted the Olympics. Jets should add orange to their uniforms so they become more popular in Mexico and I can go see them. 

"Orange you say? Hmmmm?"

W. Johnson

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, slats said:

Orange? Slats, it’s red. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, slats said:

Wow -  I never knew this, but it anecdotally checks out. My wife’s boss is from Brazil and is a huge Packers fan. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Did he move to Ireland and nobody had the heart to tell him he’s not in Mexico?

I am capable of confusion, lol. I could change my name to Mexican Mick, though, and not be lying. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, slats said:

Umm.. "Orange"??