The Jets are a nice distraction

On 5/23/2024 at 6:19 PM, JohnnyLV said:

And Saleh is I think solidly in the running for most incompetent Jets coach ever. 

And the "but our defense" argument is just so much BS it frustrates me to no end. There is something to be said for the development of Quincy and Huff but in true Jets fashion they dumped Huff. Watch us not re-sign Quincy either.

So in your astute estimation you think Saleh is worse than Kotite, Gase etc?  Because? 
You also believe the D is top 5 is BS and that’s only because of Huff and Quincy.  
The same Quincey you haven’t realized was extended a year ago.  

• Post of the Week 1

On 5/23/2024 at 6:19 PM, JohnnyLV said:

Yeah I think it is the most common reason we become so attached to sports teams.

Oddly I am the least excited I have ever been for a Jets season.

Have always been vehemently opposed to the Rodgers thing and that has not changed. And Saleh is I think solidly in the running for most incompetent Jets coach ever. 

And the "but our defense" argument is just so much BS it frustrates me to no end. There is something to be said for the development of Quincy and Huff but in true Jets fashion they dumped Huff. Watch us not re-sign Quincy either.

All the warning signs are there for a disaster season but people just don't see it.

Robert Salehs innovative coaching style and leadership will lead to the first undefeated season since 1972. 

bet on it

- excited Jets fans until week 8

Every year cycle of misery. But hope springs eternal all off season at Hofstra… I mean florham park

100 percent agree!  Reading all of posters here, listening to the Jets content creators on Youtube and the excitement of this team.  This team reminds me of the Parcells teams (all of the uniforms) when he had a mix of home drafted and grown players you can root for with a nice mix of veteran talent proving they are worthy of the role they bring in.

Speaking of Health, Health Health, One underrated move that has not been talked about enough is the new medical/training staff hired.  Hopefully they can be the difference and that the blame is not solely on the Turf conditions at Metlife. 

• Upvote 1

I wrote this and then got another one of those real life punches in the face. Lauren back in the hospital on Saturday. Has been in ICU with a severe infection. A rough couple of days. She had a procedure today and is getting out of ICU into a regular room. Everything is stable now, so she will hopefully be back home in a few days.

• Sympathy 13

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I wrote this and then got another one of those real life punches in the face. Lauren back in the hospital on Saturday. Has been in ICU with a severe infection. A rough couple of days. She had a procedure today and is getting out of ICU into a regular room. Everything is stable now, so she will hopefully be back home in a few days.

Sorry to hear this Keep fighting Lauren

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

My very best wishes to Lauren, and you too my friend. 

• Upvote 2

Hate to hear .. hopefully she is on the mend ... This is life ... Keep fighting both of you !! You are her hero man ....and vice versa I am sure.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2