“I love Davante Adams. I can’t wait to play with him… again.”

52 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Says you but  D Adams says different .   You can get your hopes up but again you going to be severely disappointed . Why do you keep doing this to yourself.   No one wants to play for the jets unless they want to cash in on  a last paycheck. 

LOL.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

No you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.  Only reason why anyone talking about this because they saw the Netflix series and D Adams comments about Jimmy g .  Every Raider fan saw how bad Jimmy G was last year , and the shots D Adams was taking each week because of Jimmy G.   ( bet he was playing hurt all last  year)   You’re a fool if you don’t understand that A O’Connell ( was third string) got the starting job because D Adams believe in him.   He knew he was the best qb on the roster .        Everyone making like this is happening now.  It’s not. Jimmy G isn’t even  on the roster .        Gardner Minshew has no chance to win the starting job , d Adams sees him another Jimmy G.    He’s firmly behind a O’Connell  as his qb.        Luke Getsy got the Raider Oc job because of D Adams .      D Adams will have his best season ever next year because he’s going to play a lot in the slot .    Josh Mcdaniels / Raiders his routes averaged about 12 yards deep, where in Green Bay it was more 9 yard routes .( large yac)    

😂 😂 

8 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

😂 😂 

Still waiting for someone to put there money where their mouth is that the Raiders are trading him to the Jets this year. . So far no takers. Again this is the Jets  time to shine - the off-season . So it’s understandable if you’re going to dream- dream big . lol 😂 

Somethings never change even in woman’s flag football.    Well jets being in any championship game.

10 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Says you but  D Adams says different .   You can get your hopes up but again you going to be severely disappointed . Why do you keep doing this to yourself.   No one wants to play for the jets unless they want to cash in on  a last paycheck. 

dude your qb is aidan o'connell. let that sink in for a brief moment of clarity. lol. aidan o'connell. your raiders are gonna suck hairy anus this year

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Larz said:

Even if the faiders are out of it at the trade deadline I just don’t see them giving a historically hated rival a piece that can get them a ring. 

I doubt that plays any part of the equation. If they're having a miserable season and Adams is asking to get out of there, they're going to be fine moving the big 32 year old WR contract. It probably won't even cost that much to trade for him (3rd or 4th).

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I doubt that plays any part of the equation. If they're having a miserable season and Adams is asking to get out of there, they're going to be fine moving the big 32 year old WR contract. It probably won't even cost that much to trade or him (3rd or 4th).

Bro 

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Still waiting for someone to put there money where their mouth is that the Raiders are trading him to the Jets this year. . So far no takers. Again this is the Jets  time to shine - the off-season . So it’s understandable if you’re going to dream- dream big . lol 😂 

Somethings never change even in woman’s flag football.    Well jets being in any championship game.

I’d bet you in a heartbeat if I knew you. But I’m not betting a complete stranger. I don’t think Adams is a Jet week 1. But I think there’s around a 50% chance he’s a Jet sometime during the season.

trade deadline is after Week 9. You guys have a bye week 10. And in those 1st 9 weeks looking at your schedule I think you are only favored in 2 of those 9 games. Being CAR and DEN. Your other opponents are KC, BAL, CIN, CLE, PIT, LAR, LAC. I don’t see you favored in any of those. But let’s say you do win 1 of those. Or let’s even say 2. That’s IMO at best you guys being 4-5 more likely 3-6 going into the deadline and your bye.

For a team that everyone besides you LV fans thinks needs a QB. I’d sell at the deadline. And put yourself in position to draft a QB top 10.

12 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You know... you are a twerp.  I never claimed that the Jets will get Adams you ninny.  The Jets have no future cap space for him.  Why aren't you aware of what or who you are responding to?  So the entire premise of your childish response is moot. 

What I said was that Adams desperately wants out of Raiderville.  That much is clear and Adams original comments are his true feelings... not the pathetic "let's make up"  bs his agent is telling him to say now.  Believing otherwise would be just plain stupid.  It's as clear as day.

On 7/20/2024 at 9:03 AM, Raideraholic said:

Football doesn’t work bring in a whole bunch of new players .  Like the teams who overspend every year in freeagency , and the team that spent the most always fall short.    There thing called chemistry and cohesiveness.   

I take it you’re not a big fan of free agent Gardner Minshew throwing to free agents Devante Adams, Jakobi Meyers and Michael Gallup?   Not excited about Andrew Peat and Cody Whitehair?  That no good Christian Wilkins? Big Alexander Mattison, and Harrison Bryant hater?  

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

If the jets had smart and competent front office management Adams would already be here.  We are trying to win a Super Bowl with GW and trash at WR in a passing league 

9 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

I take it you’re not a big fan of free agent Gardner Minshew throwing to free agents Devante Adams, Jakobi Meyers and Michael Gallup?   Not excited about Andrew Peat and Cody Whitehair?  That no good Christian Wilkins? Big Alexander Mattison, and Harrison Bryant hater?  

First off Devante Adams was in a trade two years ago . Jakobi Meyers was free agent.   All those players G Minshew , A Peat, Cody Whitehair , Alexander Mattison and Harrison Bryant are all backups.   Michael Gallup might not even make the team .    Christian Wilkins will be major addition.    There difference of one guy coming in versus bringing in whole bunch of guys especially when comes to offense line.     Z let’s see Lt  29 K Miller - raiders first round pick Lg Raiders Rookie second round pick21 Jackson powers Johnson C 27 Andre James (Raiders  undrafted Fa ) Rg 24 D Parham ( Raiders third rounder) RT 24 Thayer Munford - Raiders seventh rounder .   ( third youngest offense line ).    That group has played a lot together as Jackson Powers Johnson stud is only new guy to offense line . Playing in between two experienced veterans ( k miller and Andre James) .    Even most of the backups are Raider .

Some positions it doesn’t matter about free  agents. Wr, Rb , de, .  Where it does on the offense line.   You can’t throw a group of players together that never played together and expect the group to perform at high level as team who been playing together for years. It’s

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

You know... you are a twerp.  I never claimed that the Jets will get Adams you ninny.  The Jets have no future cap space for him.  Why aren't you aware of what or who you are responding to?  So the entire premise of your childish response is moot. 

What I said was that Adams desperately wants out of Raiderville.  That much is clear and Adams original comments are his true feelings... not the pathetic "let's make up"  bs his agent is telling him to say now.  Believing otherwise would be just plain stupid.  It's as clear as day.

Well you’re wrong . The fact is he was a Life long Raider fan.  Fact.  He likes playing on the west coast so his family can see him play. Fact.    The Raiders would eat too much if they traded him.  He probably would have like to play with Rodgers .  With the Raiders , but it was never going to happen with Josh Mcdaniels.     D Adams left Greenbay because he got sick of A Rodgers every year thinking of hanging it up.  You really think he would want to come to NJ for one year.    Rodgers gone after this year , who is the Jets Qb going forward.   Why it’s  beyond stupid on your part,  as he never put himself in that situation.  

29 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

First off Devante Adams was in a trade two years ago . Jakobi Meyers was free agent.   All those players G Minshew , A Peat, Cody Whitehair , Alexander Mattison and Harrison Bryant are all backups.   Michael Gallup might not even make the team .    Christian Wilkins will be major addition.    There difference of one guy coming in versus bringing in whole bunch of guys especially when comes to offense line.     Z let’s see Lt  29 K Miller - raiders first round pick Lg Raiders Rookie second round pick21 Jackson powers Johnson C 27 Andre James (Raiders  undrafted Fa ) Rg 24 D Parham ( Raiders third rounder) RT 24 Thayer Munford - Raiders seventh rounder .   ( third youngest offense line ).    That group has played a lot together as Jackson Powers Johnson stud is only new guy to offense line . Playing in between two experienced veterans ( k miller and Andre James) .    Even most of the backups are Raider .

Some positions it doesn’t matter about free  agents. Wr, Rb , de, .  Where it does on the offense line.   You can’t throw a group of players together that never played together and expect the group to perform at high level as team who been playing together for years. It’s

Oh got it.  The Raiders are smart when they sign free agents, other teams, not so much.  Makes sense, seeing you have the second most losses next to the Browns in the last 20 years.  Clearly very successful logic. 

11 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d bet you in a heartbeat if I knew you. But I’m not betting a complete stranger. I don’t think Adams is a Jet week 1. But I think there’s around a 50% chance he’s a Jet sometime during the season.

trade deadline is after Week 9. You guys have a bye week 10. And in those 1st 9 weeks looking at your schedule I think you are only favored in 2 of those 9 games. Being CAR and DEN. Your other opponents are KC, BAL, CIN, CLE, PIT, LAR, LAC. I don’t see you favored in any of those. But let’s say you do win 1 of those. Or let’s even say 2. That’s IMO at best you guys being 4-5 more likely 3-6 going into the deadline and your bye.

For a team that everyone besides you LV fans thinks needs a QB. I’d sell at the deadline. And put yourself in position to draft a QB top 10.

You can make all the silly predictions of wins and losses you want. You do it every year instead of being a playoff team ever year, you never win 8 games even.  The games will be decided on the field.  There is not one game on that schedule the Raiders can’t win.   They should have beat the defending superbowl champs twice last year.    They kicked the chiefs butts and they will do it again this year. 
The Raiders defense has chance to be the top defense in the NFL.   Good luck try running it or passing against this Raider defense . LDE MAXX Crosby -no one runs it at him and he has the most tackles behind the los. LDT C Wilkins - top  run stuffer RDT John Jenkins / Marquan McCall/ Nesta Nade Silveria - not moving them even against double teams Rde Malcolm Koonce - developed into very good run defender. 
when you get in pass downs.  MAXX Crosby , C Wilkins / Adam Butler Rdt Tyree Wilson and Malcolm Koonce your Qb going to get hit often .   I don’t care if it Patrick Mahomes you hit him enough, and he will play like Z Wilson. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

You can make all the silly predictions of wins and losses you want. You do it every year instead of being a playoff team ever year, you never win 8 games even.  The games will be decided on the field.  There is not one game on that schedule the Raiders can’t win.   They should have beat the defending superbowl champs twice last year.    They kicked the chiefs butts and they will do it again this year. 
The Raiders defense has chance to be the top defense in the NFL.   Good luck try running it or passing against this Raider defense . LDE MAXX Crosby -no one runs it at him and he has the most tackles behind the los. LDT C Wilkins - top  run stuffer RDT John Jenkins / Marquan McCall/ Nesta Nade Silveria - not moving them even against double teams Rde Malcolm Koonce - developed into very good run defender. 
when you get in pass downs.  MAXX Crosby , C Wilkins / Adam Butler Rdt Tyree Wilson and Malcolm Koonce your Qb going to get hit often .   I don’t care if it Patrick Mahomes you hit him enough, and he will play like Z Wilson. 

Why are you here?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Only jet fans think teams will trade away their best player right before the season.

Too funny.

26 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Only jet fans think teams will trade away their best player right before the season.

Too funny.

Weren't you banging the table last season saying jets were going to get adams?

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Well you’re wrong . The fact is he was a Life long Raider fan.  Fact.  He likes playing on the west coast so his family can see him play. Fact.    The Raiders would eat too much if they traded him.  He probably would have like to play with Rodgers .  With the Raiders , but it was never going to happen with Josh Mcdaniels.     D Adams left Greenbay because he got sick of A Rodgers every year thinking of hanging it up.  You really think he would want to come to NJ for one year.    Rodgers gone after this year , who is the Jets Qb going forward.   Why it’s  beyond stupid on your part,  as he never put himself in that situation.  

He's gone after this season.  Or maybe sooner.  Get used to it.  This is the Raiduhs last shot with him.  With a pair of bad QBs no less.  Enjoy your 6-11 season.  

Why do you even visit here?  You are nothing but a common internet troll.

51 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

• Post of the Week 2

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

He's gone after this season.  Or maybe sooner.  Get used to it.  This is the Raiduhs last shot with him.  With a pair of bad QBs no less.  Enjoy your 6-11 season.  

Wrong a very deep roster on both sides of the ball.    Top five defense , and an offense line that’s young but going to be top ten offense line ( only one new addition - brought Joe Philbin on staff- not offense line coach but he will have hand in this group. ( his resume speaks for itself), and  a ridiculous amount of offense weapons .  ( D Adams, J Meyers, Tre Tucker( probably play more than Meyers)  , M Mayer , Brock Bowers , D Laube , and zamir white. 
Qb Aidan OConnell - when sets his feet is as accurate as any Qb throws well before receiver out of his break.   Second best rookie Qb last year with whole offseason to work with their  top weapons.

Yes D Adams will determine where he plays in 2025 .   Never were going to pay him that much without a restructure .    He wants out they will trade him next offseason . ( cap hit do able than)   He’s not going anywhere in 2024( cap hit too great for Raiders) and they will be a playoff team in 2024.   He’s not playing for the jets- not playing on east coast and a Rodgers will be done in New Jersey. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Wrong a very deep roster on both sides of the ball.    Top five defense , and an offense line that’s young but going to be top ten offense line ( only one new addition - brought Joe Philbin on staff- not offense line coach but he will have hand in this group. ( his resume speaks for itself), and  a ridiculous amount of offense weapons .  ( D Adams, J Meyers, Tre Tucker( probably play more than Meyers)  , M Mayer , Brock Bowers , D Laube , and zamir white. 
Qb Aidan OConnell - when sets his feet is as accurate as any Qb throws well before receiver out of his break.   Second best rookie Qb last year with whole offseason to work with their  top weapons.

Yes D Adams will determine where he plays in 2025 .   Never were going to pay him that much without a restructure .    He wants out they will trade him next offseason . ( cap hit do able than)   He’s not going anywhere in 2024( cap hit too great for Raiders) and they will be a playoff team in 2024.   He’s not playing for the jets- not playing on east coast and a Rodgers will be done in New Jersey. 

R holic you r wrong the Raiders suk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

you are wasting your breath and time. Adams wants out.  He'll be gone after this season. Get used to it.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Claymation said:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

Even better:  "Destroy your opponent with a wall of text so they give up before they even attempt to dissect your argument."

-- @Sperm Edwards, probably

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dcat said:

Trolls don't believe what they say.  RH does.  That's the sad part.  If he was really just trolling all these years, he'd be a comedic genius on the level of Andy Kauffman.  

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2024 at 5:37 PM, Raideraholic said:

13 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

On 7/21/2024 at 5:49 PM, Raideraholic said:

On 7/21/2024 at 6:20 PM, Raideraholic said:

75933AF7-DB09-41A5-B13D-297BACF403AD.thumb.jpeg.f90f07ce3904f95ea9a8319e13898ccf.jpeg

• Sympathy 1

On 7/21/2024 at 7:49 PM, Raideraholic said:

Who cares. Your Raiders are BUNS bro....pure unadulterated ASS!!!

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2024 at 7:35 AM, Raideraholic said:

Just for shts and giggles I was curious how non-biased observers viewed the Radier's roster.

PFF ranked them 23rd.

NFL.Com listed the top 10 rosters. Raiders were not on it.

ESPN ranked them 26th

Something called 33rdteam ranked the top 10, again Raiders not on it.

NFL Spinzone Raiders ranked 28th.

Bleacher Report ranked them 25th.

Fox Sports did not rank them in their top 10.

Sharp Football Analysis ranked them 27th.

ProFootball Network ranked them 25th.

In summation, your evaluation is incorrect.

3 hours ago, jbone2 said:

Just for shts and giggles I was curious how non-biased observers viewed the Radier's roster.

PFF ranked them 23rd.

NFL.Com listed the top 10 rosters. Raiders were not on it.

ESPN ranked them 26th

Something called 33rdteam ranked the top 10, again Raiders not on it.

NFL Spinzone Raiders ranked 28th.

Bleacher Report ranked them 25th.

Fox Sports did not rank them in their top 10.

Sharp Football Analysis ranked them 27th.

ProFootball Network ranked them 25th.

In summation, your evaluation is incorrect.

Whatevs dude. BEST kicker, BEST punter, BEST defense, BEST wide receiver, BEST coaches. Plus ALMOST won games vs. Chiefs last year.  You guys are so dummmmmmm.

7 minutes ago, Tooooon said:

Whatevs dude. BEST kicker, BEST punter, BEST defense, BEST wide receiver, BEST coaches. Plus ALMOST won games vs. Chiefs last year.  You guys are so dummmmmmm.

The Raiders won 8 games last year.  Have upgraded the roster especially at qb.  There are 2 teams in their division in a rebuild.

How did an 8 win team that improved and play in a bad division get worse then last year?

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Raiders won 8 games last year.  Have upgraded the roster especially at qb.  There are 2 teams in their division in a rebuild.

How did an 8 win team that improved and play in a bad division get worse then last year?

How many teams believe they improved from last year?  90%? 95%? Every single one? Every fan base is delusional in that regard. And you have to have serious rose colored glasses to think O’Connell is a good qb.  If you do, I can’t help you.

If you don’t believe me believe Vegas, who has Raiders over/under at 6.5 wins.