"The Night is Darkest Before the Dawn" | New York Jets 2024 Hype Video

M 18 year old son escaped the Jets fan curse (not the magical kind lol) until we went to the Miami game with JN but then wasn't fully a Jets fan.

Sauce turned him to the darkside though  He loves sauce.  

Last night before the game he says "hey didn't the Jets have a chance to draft Mahomes or something..."  

I took a deep breath and spent 10 minutes explaining the Breer article about McCagnan scouting 2 classes etc

It was pretty wild explaining to him how the Jets needed a QB and out of Watson, Mahomes, Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Rosen and Jackson the Jets traded 3 second rd picks to get Darnold lol

so YEAH we deserve a great effing season !  How about TWO !

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

M 18 year old son escaped the Jets fan curse (not the magical kind lol) until we went to the Miami game with JN but then wasn't fully a Jets fan.

Sauce turned him to the darkside though  He loves sauce.  

Last night before the game he says "hey didn't the Jets have a chance to draft Mahomes or something..."  

I took a deep breath and spent 10 minutes explaining the Breer article about McCagnan scouting 2 classes etc

It was pretty wild explaining to him how the Jets needed a QB and out of Watson, Mahomes, Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Rosen and Jackson the Jets traded 3 second rd picks to get Darnold lol

so YEAH we deserve a great effing season !  How about TWO !

My son is only 4 but a sports nut. He's at the stage where he says he likes the Jets but every once in awhile he likes screwing with me and saying he lies the Dolphins and 49ers (the 2 teams his older cousin likes only bc of they players on them).

He does like rocking his Jets jerseys at school for the older kids to see. It's big for the kids in the 5-12 age range here in TX (I'm sure this could be everywhere) to wear football jerseys with no loyalty to teams, but it's just for players they like.

I refuse to buy my son any jersey besides a jets jerseys.

But unfortunately he's likely to get  A LOT of hand me downs from his cousin. Which I'm ok with him wearing besides any NE, MIA or BUF jerseys.

I have steered my sons away from the Jets curse. The oldest supports them with me because he’s a loyal solider but doesn‘t really have a team…just likes watching games in general and playing Madden.

My little one walked in the room and saw me and my oldest watching the game last night and said “oh when do the Jets play?” I think he is falling into the Jet trap