***Friday Night Football - Packers vs Eagles***

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Schoen showed to be a total fool on Hard Knocks.  That guy is getting canned immediately after this upcoming season.

Barkley was almost literally the only difference maker, the only one worth paying 

Schoen didn’t want to seem obtuse or behind the times with the “running backs don’t matter” philosophy, so he let him walk and replaced him with a total JAG in Singletary

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No need to post stuff like this.

Ok, then I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm glad I donated to your cause but if this is something that doesn't belong than I'm in the wrong place. Wish I would have known before I paid for no ads.

• Thumb Down 7
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

Ok, then I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm glad I donated you to cause but if this is something that doesn't belong then I'm in the wrong place. Wish I would have known before I paid for ni ads.

Rap Game No GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Ok, then I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm glad I donated you to cause but if this is something that doesn't belong than I'm in the wrong place. Wish I would have known before I paid for ni ads.

You called someone a clown. No personal attacks.

No need to bring up all that other stuff. Wow.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You called someone a clown. No personal attacks.

No need to bring up all that other stuff. Wow.

Ok, Phil. Seems you are getting back into this. Take a breath and check out some other threads 👍

• Thumb Down 2
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 2

Just now, bicketybam said:

Ok, Phil. Seems you are getting back into this. Take a breath and check out some other threads 👍

I saw you say GTFO clown. I commented on that. It's a personal attack. Not allowed.

Thanks for bringing up all the other stuff though.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Maxman said:

I saw you say GTFO clown. I commented on that. It's a personal attack. Not allowed.

Thanks for bringing up all the other stuff though.

Good to know you read only this by me and none of the other things I've shared with you. 

• Thumb Down 5

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I have Hurts in the TomShane fantasy league..not a good start with two INTs.

The league folded, wish I knew that before I threw my 2 cents in, and posted nice stuff in the thread.

• Haha 1

Just now, bicketybam said:

Good to know you read only this by me and none of the other things I've shared with you. 

Dude not sure what your goal is here but you PMee me several times while my wife was dying in the hospital. Guess what I didn't read them.

This needs to be the last of this exchange.

Deflect all you want but saying GTFO clown to someone is not allowed.

End of story.

Someone please start a new thread for this game because I'm done with this one.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

• Maxman locked this topic