Last Minute MNF Gameday Poll: Random questions leading up to Jets @ 49ers

Pole/Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

2. 2. How many yards does Breece Hall rush for?

3. 3. How many receiving yards does Garrett Wilson have?

4. 4. How many TD passes does AR throw?

5. 5. The unexpected player who will have a big positive impact for the Jets on offense tonight will be....

• RB Braelon Allen
    • WR Malachi Corley
    • WR Allen Lazard
    • WR Mike Williams
    • TE Ruckert
    • WR Xavier Gipson
    • Other
  6. 6. The unexpected player who will have a big positive impact for the Jets on defense tonight will be....

• DL Will McDonald
    • DL J. Kinlaw
    • CB DJ Reed
    • DE Michael Clemons
    • S Chuck Clark
    • S Tony Adams
    • CB Brandon Echols
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2024 at 06:00 AM

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

1. 49ers - 20-17

2. 51-75

3. 26-50

4. 1

5. Allen Lazard - leads team in yard, catches only TD

6. options kind stink.  I expect most of the options to perform so I'll Chuck Clark playing his first game w/ the team.

Fair point about question 6.  I just tried to throw a grab bag of guys out there besides Sauce, QW, Jermaine Johnson who will see the field quite a bit.  If the Jets win because of defense and we see QW, JJ or Sauce have a big night it won't be too shocking.  If the Jets win a close one and Chuck Clark has an INT and a forced fumble then that would be pretty unexpected. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

While you're asking random questions, can you add this to the list:

Who Is The Greatest Jet with a "generational suffix"?

I put "random" in the title and was going to make 3 out of the 6 questions relate to Geno Smith, Sam Darnold and Zach Wilson.

38 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I’m expecting the Jets to play well and live up to the hype. But the 49ers are probably the second best team in the NFL. I don't expect us to win. 

Unfortunately I agree with you, but I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised. 

I say the Jets are gonna win.  Rodgers is going to be sharp hitting 70% of his passes, throw 3 TD passes, and have over 300 passing yards.  Breece is going to rush for 125 and a TD, Allen for another 60, Wilson is going to have over 100 yards receiving, and Lazard, Corley, Williams, and Gipson add another 200 yards combined.    

Purdy is going to get his pocket picked twice, sacked 4 times, with one of them being a strip sack.  CMC is going to be limited and basically ineffective tonight.  With SF being basically one-dimensional, Purdy gets shut down, and the only TD they get is either on a KOR, or a blown coverage by Reed.

The Jets are going to put all doubts to rest and send a message to the rest of the NFL that they are for real.  They stomp SF 28-7 in SF.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, JKlecko said:

I say the Jets are gonna win.  Rodgers is going to be sharp hitting 70% of his passes, throw 3 TD passes, and have over 300 passing yards.  Breece is going to rush for 125 and a TD, Allen for another 60, Wilson is going to have over 100 yards receiving, and Lazard, Corley, Williams, and Gipson add another 200 yards combined.    

Purdy is going to get his pocket picked twice, sacked 4 times, with one of them being a strip sack.  CMC is going to be limited and basically ineffective tonight.  With SF being basically one-dimensional, Purdy gets shut down, and the only TD they get is either on a KOR, or a blown coverage by Reed.

The Jets are going to put all doubts to rest and send a message to the rest of the NFL that they are for real.  They stomp SF 28-7 in SF.

None of this is going to happen

14 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

1. 49ers - 20-17

2. 51-75

3. 26-50

4. 1

5. Allen Lazard - leads team in yard, catches only TD

6. options kind stink.  I expect most of the options to perform so I'll Chuck Clark playing his first game w/ the team.

Guys, when the Oracle speaks, listen.  Fine.  I had the score wrong and 6 was a stupid question.

Otherwise, how tasty? 

4-1 here we come! 

@TuscanyTile2

5 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Guys, when the Oracle speaks, listen.  Fine.  I had the score wrong and 6 was a stupid question.

Otherwise, how tasty? 

4-1 here we come! 

@TuscanyTile2

Beating the weaker part of our schedule is necessary (though certainly far from guaranteed!) but if we have any hopes of a deep postseason run, we're going to have to compete with good teams in tough situations.  Robert Saleh had all offseason to prepare for this game but his team got completely sh-t on.